I have two preorderd and neither have shipped yet

ZeromusF4

1 hour ago, ZeromusF4 said:

I'm in the U.S.

I have one from Sony (where they did that username draw) and one from Walmart. Neither has shipped yet. Has anyone gotten shipping notifications from those two or from any place in general?

From what I've seen a lot of people say on reddit, sign up for delivery manager with the fedex app. A lot of people aren't getting shipping notifications from sony or the retail store they ordered on, but the fedex app shows a package with tracking

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SnowxSakura said:

From what I've seen a lot of people say on reddit, sign up for delivery manager with the fedex app. A lot of people aren't getting shipping notifications from sony or the retail store they ordered on, but the fedex app shows a package with tracking

You beautiful bastard. 

That worked. Once I registered it pulled in my sony order and its already shipped. 

You are a hero

• Like 1

Amazon is where I preordered mine. It says it will arrive on the 26th. It's not on launch day, but I'm grateful to even pre-order one. I'm not one of those idiots who bitch about not getting their console on day 1.

2 hours ago, EightBitArtist said:

i preordered mine from amazon, took vacation time from nov 13th-19th... and amazon is telling me im getting it thursday nov 19th.   -____-

That sucks, I took vacation days for that whole Thanksgiving week. Mines going to come like maybe the 20th now.

I ordered through Sony Direct. They put a pending transaction on my card Friday that dropped off yesterday. The website says 'preparing to ship'. I am already signed up with Fedex and have my address in my profile. I don't see a package coming in like others have reported.

Update: I have now received a shipping confirmation email.

Edited by DaikichiKawachi
Update
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, elcrest_ said:

It says SIE- SONY PLAYSTATION and it's coming from Georgia for me.

Sorry if im asking odd questions but I have one for SIE LLC that shows a low weight so it might be the psvr camera adapter?

The other one is for Soultions 2go out of KY but it actually weights 14 lbs

12 hours ago, ZeromusF4 said:

I'm in the U.S.

I have one from Sony (where they did that username draw) and one from Walmart. Neither has shipped yet. Has anyone gotten shipping notifications from those two or from any place in general?

My console is shipped but it’s stuck in a warehouse atm. Not sure what will happen in 2 days. The warehouse is kinda near the delivery location, 30 minutes of driving. Not sure why your console is still not shipped. That’s a bit weird.

4 hours ago, ZeromusF4 said:

Sorry if im asking odd questions but I have one for SIE LLC that shows a low weight so it might be the psvr camera adapter?

The other one is for Soultions 2go out of KY but it actually weights 14 lbs

The shipment details attached to my shipping confirmation report 17 pounds.