Trophy Thoughts?

nolanexpress08

And, of course I can't play it anyway. Game won't start, just getting constant error code CE-108255-1.

Anyone else having this issue (PS5 version)? I don't know if the issue is my console or the game. I've been able to play Spiderman MM, Sackboy, Astro, Bugsnax, and a couple PS4 games too (varied between disc and digital) and this is the first time getting this error.

Edited by BENJAM1N_LINUS

45 minutes ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

And, of course I can't play it anyway. Game won't start, just getting constant error code CE-108255-1.

Anyone else having this issue (PS5 version)? I don't know if the issue is my console or the game. I've been able to play Spiderman MM, Sackboy, Astro, Bugsnax, and a couple PS4 games too (varied between disc and digital) and this is the first time getting this error.

I think, it is the game ? My PS4 Version, crashed maybe 20 or 30 Times... 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, downey82 said:

is this a ps4/ps5 auto pop?

Not very familiar with how that works, but i don't think so.

When the ps5 version didn't work, i tried starting the ps4 version on ps5 and it created a new trophylist (that i deleted before getting any trophies).

Also, the game has been running without issues for the last 5 ish hours at least for me.

Edited by Woopa777

3 hours ago, WavesOfActivity said:

Interested in more feedback on the stability as well as trophies.  This sounds really cool with the haptic feedback, but I'm looking for a relaxing poker game without a lot of online grinding.

Right now the servers are broken as far as I can tell. The update made so that it doesn't crash at startup any more, but the game freezes for me whenever I try join any match.

I managed to get into one cash game earlier, but it either wouldn't let me join a tourney or would freeze the game entirely. Now every mode freezes trying to get into a game.

I'll also say that the haptic feedback/adaptive triggers (playstation twitter posted a thing saying you feel the bend in the cards when you look at them and such) was non existent in the one match I played.

It looks like the framework for a chill poker game is there, but they really need to fix their shit. This was released in an unacceptable state.

Edited by BENJAM1N_LINUS
  • Like 3

Almost one week after the release, and it's still a complete mess.  Server issues, bugs, crashes, errors. I reported 1-2 bug almost everyday. Gameplay way tooooo slow, AI is meh. For me some trophies not unlocked on first try just next time.

Don't buy it now, wait for patches AND a discount, For €25 this performance is unacceptable! sry for my english

1 hour ago, WavesOfActivity said:

I'm following their Discord to see when they start to address some of the issues.  Seems like a lot of people still are having problems losing their chips even though the stability is improving.

Anyone have thoughts on "Win the PCC Showdown Finale" in terms of difficulty?

I almost unlocked the 3rd tier of the tour, but the game "crashed"...  

On 2020. 11. 21. at 11:55 PM, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

It looks like the framework for a chill poker game is there, but they really need to fix their shit. This was released in an unacceptable state.

+1000000000000

Edited by sXe_SiC_
  • Like 2

On 2020. 11. 25. at 9:55 PM, WavesOfActivity said:

Anyone have thoughts on "Win the PCC Showdown Finale" in terms of difficulty?

Just unlocked the 3rd tier events. To unlock the 4th tier, you need 40/87stars.

Speculation: (I can confirm only 3 events in Tier 4, because can't scroll forward) maybe 5 events in Tier 4 and 5th tier with the big finale only

UPDATE:

Just unlocked Tier 4, and I was right. 5 events here. You need 54 stars to unlock the finale. @WavesOfActivity

UPDATE 2:

@WavesOfActivity PCC Showdown Finale info:

- 250K buy-in

- freezeout

- no special rules

- 45 players

Edited by sXe_SiC_

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all the input, @sXe_SiC_ !

I guess, I will beat it today as well. Came in third place yesterday, just didn't get anymore good hole cards as the blinds continued to become massive. With the millions I won, I can retry indefinitely. Almost at lvl 100 also.

I'm currently working on that Bounty trophy. Is it okay to just repeat the Ace in the Hole - Event over and over again? Where did you do it?

1 hour ago, Sephiroths_Rache said:

I'm currently working on that Bounty trophy. Is it okay to just repeat the Ace in the Hole - Event over and over again? Where did you do it?

PCC and custom games works too!

BTW: The bounty trophy was glitched too, but now it's fixed! 

from discord:

GOT the "Bounty Hunter" trophy! Long story short: You need to play 50 games (with 1 bounty atleast ofc) because you "collect the bounties" on the results screen, after the game ends. So the req. is not "eliminate 50 players in bounty game modes" or "eliminate players 50 times/with hands". I eliminated 120+ players with 70+ hands, since the patch, but these doesn't trigger the trophy. So the trophy is now obtainable, thanks for the fix!

BTW: I still tink the "Keep Your Heads Up" trophy glitched. No way I'm not played 100 h2h games already since day1. Just today I played 31 already. And I played A LOT of "mano a mano" in PCC too for testing/farming the trophy since release. I know a severeal players have the trophy/achievement across all platforms, but something wrong (atleast with my game). Please trophy/achievement hunters, test it, thanks! And as always, sorry for my english!

I beat the Showdown and not only did I not receive the trophy, but also the star for completing it... I restarted the event and didn't get it either. At least I got the money, so I don't mind redoing it, but I hope it doesn't glitch out all the time.

Edit: Got the trophy after my second complete victory! Had to start the next tournament again for it to pop for me as well.

BTW: For the "Keep Your Heads Up" trophy I just did "Mano A Mano" a ridiculous amount of times. Bet it was way over the 100 times as well.

Edited by Sephiroths_Rache
  • Like 1