I once/still ... Did/Do you?

Shahanshah1991

Well wasn't exactly sleepwalking, but I was blacked out drunk and had no control, it's like my brain was on autopilot. So yes, kind of, it was like sleepwalking. :P

I once rolled off of the top bunk bed while sleeping, continued to sleep on the floor, and woke up with a huge knott on my forehead. Have you?

(And my sister just thought it was all hilarious)

Never happended to me but once i sleepwalked, i went to the kitchen, got a cookie and i woke up in the morning next to the window of the kitchen with the cookie in my mouth and my mother yelling at me.

Have you ever ate something while sleeping? @_@

not eat. i have once when i was five while sleeping climbed down from my bunk bed went to my closet and lifted the lid to my toy chest (i thought i was in the bathroom) and proceeded to piss all over my toys. my mom had fun cleanin all that up i tell ya.

Have you ever used the restroom somewhere you weren't supposed to?

• Like 1

Yeah, read my drunk story on the previous page. xD

Have you ever wet the bed as an adult or teenager not due to any condition or problem? (Like just having that water dream where you can't quite find a toilet...)

Because I can admit I have once, have you? B)

Edited by xWSPx420x

yea but not super bad. i woke up almost as soon as i started and was able to pinch it off and get to the bathroom.

speaking of pinch, i once pinch a nerve in my lower back when i was in middle school and the result was me shitting my pants. have you ever as a teen or adult shit your pants for any reason?

i have never seen this kind of dream. My dreams are really crazy. Usually my horror dreams are about a guy(that i can't even see his face) chasing me in my house. Then i open the door to leave and i try to take the keys to lock but the keys are stuck. I barerly manage to take off the keys from the one side of the door to the other and when i lock the door, it opens naturally and i wake up full of sweat.

Yes! I felt like a dumb ass too. xD

I once had a nightmare about Jesus as a kid because he looked so zombified on the crucifix at the church my family took me to, have you?

Not about jesus, though when I was a child I had control of my dreams and what would happen. However, since an accident put me in a coma (Severe Brain trauma, i'm talking duh, dribble) I have zero control of my dreams and often wake up not sure whether I had just had a dream or whether it was real. Tbh, it's a frustrating thing to live with.

I once lied about my parents occupations to impress someone, have you?

never. I'm from a small village that it's not really popular but when people ask me where i'm from i first say my village and then my country. I don't care much about the opinion of others ^_^

have you ever walked naked somewhere? (Except your house ^_^ )

Nope

if by raced, you mean chased by. then... no. no ive never really gotten into much trouble.

i once bought a game on launch day and didn't stop playing (except bathroom breaks) until it was beaten 15 hours later. have you?

No, just speeding down an empty road coming from a party and a cop car just appeared out of nowhere. But instead of pulling us over,it sped up next to us and then left us in the dust. So were kind of racing, lol.

I have cousins that I have to avoid because they always want to to stupid crap or hang out when I just feel like laying around. Do you? :P

No, I have not. I have a very high threshold for those type of things.

I once plugged an external pair of speakers into a computer with a built-in set, plugged headphones into the external set, and turned the headphones, internal speakers and external to maximum volume for a sound test. Have you?

Edited by Nepgear2

well sort of. i wrote a perverted love letter for two girls in my third grade class. (they asked me to write it) and then they told me to give it to another boy and say it was for him but was left in my desk by mistake. (i too got busted)

when i was younger i was scared of monsters in the closet and under the bed to the point i would not sleep with a single part of my body poking out from under the blanket. To this day the only part i can now stand being out from under the blanket is my head. everything else must be under or i can't sleep, how bout you?

• Like 2