I once/still ... Did/Do you?

Shahanshah1991

only at the dollar store... (yeah think about that for a second) xD

As a kid I use to make copies of movies (VHS) that I use to rent from a local movie rental place and swapped the cassettes. have you? (I didnt take long before I got caught though)

• Like 1

No, but one of my cousins did.

As a kid, I once snuck into the adult section of a movie/music store (I think it was Tower Records, lol). Have you? I was just sneaking in because it was blocked off, I was still too young to know what I'd find there. xD

oh yeah! I was around 15 running while playing football and fell. I hurt my knee really bad and there was so much blood that i couldn't resist tasting it ^_^ It tasted good but i didn't had the chance to do it again ^_^

When i was in high school one of my teachers gave me back my test and i got 9/20. Usually my grades were 19/20 I got angry and i ate the test in front of her and then i spit it. Have you ever done anything similar?

no but i did it with humans, it's more fun ^_^

ok something similar. On halloween i was dressed as zombie and i was holding a scythe. I went to my friends house and hide. I told his brother to turn off the lights inside when my friend opens the door so i knock the door and when he opened it everything turn black and i jump on him yelling like crazy and waving that scythe. He start running inside the house while yelling (it was like a woman screaming) I laughed really hard but when he came to his senses i thought that he was going to kill me and his brother ^_^ Have you done anything similar?

Yeah, and multiple times I did before as well. I wonder if I would still do the same right now.

Have you ever got a baseball fly straight at you and hit you right in the face? I have, and... it ain't fun. >.< I got hit with baseballs 3 times in the face, and once I even got knocked unconscious

• Like 1

Nope never. Feel bad for you (3 Times!?)

When I was younger, I used to flush all kinds of things down the toilet. (I'm serious, you name it, I flushed it) Apparently I liked how things looked going down the toilet... How about you?

Edited by JB_Swag_Doctor73
  • Like 1

Can't say that I have yet.

I didn't learn how to snap my fingers until I was 18 years old and that was only because I just flat out asked my history teacher how when he asked, "Any questions?" at the end of class once.  Did you learn something extremely late that most people can do easily?

• 2 months later...