I once/still ... Did/Do you?

Shahanshah1991

Nope

I got into a fight that turn ugly after the guy pulled a pencil slash my cheek open, so I retaliated by stabbing him with my pen multiple times in the face, making the bitch bleed. (didn't get expelled, only suspended), have you?

Edited by TheVader66

When I was 8 at a church bonfire a bunch of boys were holding a kitten over a bonfire trying to scare it.  I walked up and sucker punched the guy holding the kitten and took it.  Then the kitten peed on me.  Since it wasn't at school there was no chance at suspension.  That is the only time I've ever punched someone.

When I was 3 I broke my foot by jumping out of a barber chair while declaring I was Batman.  Have you ever broke a bone in a stupid way? (I say stupid because Batman can't fly, what was 3 year old me thinking!)  :D

• Like 3

No I haven't broken any bones in my life but I did injure myself in a Batman related incident though dood. (Jump off the back deck of our house when I was 5 while wearing a black towel as a cape and attempting to glide like him. Only lead to a sprained ankle though xD )

I once ate a whole box of pizza by myself... :| Have you dood?

• Like 1

No, but i've had my lip busted open by a soccer ball.

Once at a petting zoo a goat started eating my dress without me realizing it for quite some time.  Has an animal ever done something weird to you?

(And I ate a whole pizza by myself last Sunday.  No shame Prinny, you are not alone!)

• Like 1

No, but i've had my lip busted open by a soccer ball.

Once at a petting zoo a goat started eating my dress without me realizing it for quite some time.  Has an animal ever done something weird to you?

(And I ate a whole pizza by myself last Sunday.  No shame Prinny, you are not alone!)

Yeah...my cat.  He wakes me up by pawing at my face so I feed him.  It's cute, but annoying lol.

I have driven over 100mph in a car I've owned, have you?

Edited by daftprophet

No, but I did put a marshmallow in the mircowave once.  Bad idea.

I eat so frequently at a certain restaurant (Salsarita's) that they start making the food while I'm in line.  Are you readily recognized at a store?

Edited by Bucknerd

I get a coffee at Cafe Nero nearly every morning before work and they always preempt what I am going to order and make it without asking. They usually get it right but there is one girl who always gets it wrong - I went along with it for the first week and I don't have the heart to tell her now...

Does anyone else have to watch a cartoon or comedy show after watching a scary movie otherwise you won't sleep..?

• 2 weeks later...

No, but I have had a dream that Bill Cosby was my boyfriend and tried to kill me.  When he failed and I broke it off he was totally cool about.  Totally understood attempted murder might ruin a relationship.  I had this dream before the scandal broke last year.  Also Gary Oak was driving a bus in that dream.  Thought that was important to mention.

When I was in highschool I was Juliet in a production of Romeo and Juliet.  We were performing it in front of the school and when it came for me to reach into Romeo's pocket and take his knife to kill myself the blade got stuck in his pants.  I tugged and pulled for a bit until it was set free.  Afterwords my teacher told me it looked like I was jacking him off.  On stage.  In front of the entire school.  Ever do something embarrassing like that in front of your school/a large group of people?

• Like 2

Yes I have- Mine was not at school though but in a restaurant. Ok this is how it went I was going out to said place which was packed by the way with my family- My sister, brother, mom,dad and my sisters friend.

The whole dinner was going well I thought, we laughed and joked I was wearing a black blouse and a white skirt this day, anyway halfway through the dinner I decided to go to the back room of this place- it was a place teens could hang out basicly- music playing a few arcade games and tables etc.

I walk back there and start chatting up a few people and playing a street fighting game with this really nice guy-anyway out of nowhere my older sister grabs me pulling me out of the room as fast as she could- I was a bit confused but she quickly took me to the bathroom and aside and well...

My white skirt had gotten a red pasta stain right on the middle of my skirt- looked like I was on my period as my sister put it lol.

I rushed out of that place and waited in the car sooo embaressed- never went back.

That done and said.

I've once had hurt my bf by accident- have you ever hurt your bf/gf by accident?

If you had to know- I ran over his foot with my car and parked it on it as well while I freaked out and ran for it scared.

• Like 2

Of course.

Had a dream just a few days ago.

I was at a Gala of some kind very fancy- lots of girls there dressed in beautiful gowns.- I was invited to this party yet before I could enter I had to be fitted for this weird dress- It was huge!- Long and blue with white frill and lace, plus these high heels that just made me feel like I was going to topple over.

I spent what felt like hours being fitted for this thing in a room with this cold odd woman who kep't poking me in the side with her needle as she took it in, other women walked around snickering could feel like it was about me.

Just felt out of place and the heels hurt my feet bad.- Hated it and felt WTF to me.

I once locked myself out of my house- have you ever done something like that?

• Like 1