I once/still ... Did/Do you?

Shahanshah1991

Yes, It was a much older lady who tripped on the curb while getting out of a cab. She was rude after I helped her and here shopping bags up. In all honesty I think she just didn't like the look of me, ignorance comes with all ages I assume.

I once had lost contact with my sister for 2 weeks, she was working in Thailand and it was weeks after the Tsunami I finally heard from her. Have you ever had someone close go "missing"?

No, thankfully my longest fall was from standing height, but it was face-first into linoleum floor with concrete beneath it, luckily I only chipped 2 teeth from it, could've been worse.

I once sent a complimentary message after a round of a game online, but accidentally left a word out, making it sound insulting, have you? For the record, I quickly noticed the mistake, apologised & clarified what I meant to say.

Yes. I helping a buddy install an exhaust fan in his bathroom, and I was coming down from his attic, when his ladder, an ancient metal a-frame that even in it's prime was only 200lbs max. cap.  buckled. I grabbed on to the joist with one hand on my way down, since I was still like 3/4 of the way in the attic when the ladder gave out. I just remember hanging there trying to figure out what had happened, since it had all gone down so fast and even catching myself was just a reflex.

I used an antennae tower to get on the roof of a commercial building, just to watch a parade. Did you?

• 7 years later...