I once/still ... Did/Do you?

Shahanshah1991

Yes, but only my feet have to be covered. When I was a kid, I had to wrap myself up completely and face the wall. :P

I once had to walk into an abounded room at my friends house (which I swear to every god was haunted) way past midnight to find something and heard a loud knock on the window that looks into the backyard. I speed-walked my ass straight out of that room and back upstairs without ever looking. xD. Have you ever had that reaction?

Sort of, I stayed at a relative and at night I heard the floor outside my room creak. There was no other sound, nor anyone moving. The next day I asked who was up last night, but everyone was sound asleep. Never went back there again...

I once had a racist teacher and I put some laxative in her coffee, did you?

Haha, no, but I cursed the hell out of him. He wanted to attack me. xD

I once got hit with an orange during lunch and threw it right back at the bastard, it smacked his face while he was still laughing. (That was the first time I ever got jumped. :P.) Have you?

nope! I might get a lot ninja'd here but no one hit me in real life. I'm really peacefull and if anyone wants to hurt me i just beat the crap out of him! *ahem* I mean we just disguss it.

While i was in army i was in duty but i overslept and when my superior came to check me, i heared him i woke up and start running towards him but without predicting it i burp really loud. Hopefully he just laughed . .. . has anything common happened to you?

well sort of. i wrote a perverted love letter for two girls in my third grade class. (they asked me to write it) and then they told me to give it to another boy and say it was for him but was left in my desk by mistake. (i too got busted)

when i was younger i was scared of monsters in the closet and under the bed to the point i would not sleep with a single part of my body poking out from under the blanket. To this day the only part i can now stand being out from under the blanket is my head. everything else must be under or i can't sleep, how bout you?

The jelly donut monsters wait for you funny funboy.... OT:Nah why would I? Ever get jumped?

Yes, I used an old email that had 40oz in it, realized that wasn't the best choice. Also testing dirty when I knew I would.

I once found a lost dog, have you?

The jelly donut monsters wait for you funny funboy.... OT:Nah why would I? Ever get jumped?

Why WOULDN'T you watch Pete and Pete!? :o Too old school for ya, lol.

Yes, I used an old email that had 40oz in it, realized that wasn't the best choice. Also testing dirty when I knew I would.

I once found a lost dog, have you?

Why WOULDN'T you watch Pete and Pete!? :o Too old school for ya, lol.

Because Degrassi and Pete and Pete were fucking stupid. OT: no

I once saved a life (my dogs) by preforming the hymlich manuver. have you?

Because Degrassi and Pete and Pete were fucking stupid. OT: no

I once saved a life (my dogs) by preforming the hymlich manuver. have you?

Haha, Degrassi was, but I remember watching Pete and Pete a lot. Couldn't fucking stand Degrassi though.

Nope

I once won a Yu Gi Oh card in elementary that everyone wanted and sold it for candy. Have you? :P

(I never played any card games, I won it on a bet)

Not Yu Gi Oh. back in like fifth grade i got a couple packs of magic cards and my nerdy cousin gave me his snes and all his games for one of them. apparently its uber rare or something. I think its was called a black lotus or some such shit. anyways i didn't ask questions, just took the games and ran.

when i was in second grade i was the only boy in the grade. not in the class, the ENTIRE grade. Have you ever been the only male/ female in one of your grades or classes?

No, but I wouldn't have minded.

As an 8th grader, I once got followed by a group of sixth graders talking crap and when I turned around they stopped dead in their tracks and wouldn't do anything. Have you ever called someone's bluff? (A "tough" guy's bluff)

yes and ironically he was also like younger. when i was in sixth grade this fifth grader thought it'd be funny to hassle me cause i was new and pretty quite at the time. nothing violent, just occasional shoves when i wasn't looking. well when i went to middle school and he was still in the elementary i was walking home and he'd ride his bike at me and act like he was gonna run me over. id stop and stand there and call his bluff, but he'd always swerve at the last minute. he did it every day, but oneday i stood there and when he went to go around i stuck out my arm and clothes lined him off his bike and just walked off as he lay there crying.

as evidenced above i can get long winded sometimes, do you?

• Like 1