I once/still ... Did/Do you?

Shahanshah1991

I used to check my locks all of the time, i'd even go back and check the front door in the day time. It' OCD so it didn't stop at doors.

As a teen I jumped out of my train a few times (whilst moving) into a bed of flowers for 2 reasons, for the thrill and to avoid the fare. Have you?

Edited by Z1MZUM

I think you're the only one?

In high school a bunch of us girls roomed together on an out of town field trip.  One of them, as a prank, ripped the shower curtain open and took a picture of me.  When we got home she handed it over to ensure it wasn't going to get spread around.  I stuck it in my purse and forgot it was there when I got home.  A few hours later my father was in need of a pen and was drawn to my purse, of all things.  What does he find?  A picture of his naked 17 year old daughter screaming with some fat Wal-Mart worker's thumb trying (and absolutely failing) to cover my naughty bits with his hand.  I don't know who yelled/cried louder, him or me.

colbert-scared.gif

So.

Edit: Because original phrasing was creepy.

Has anyone every accidentally seen your adult birthday suit?

Edited by Bucknerd
  • Like 1

xD xD

Yes, last year. Never thought I would share on this story, but oh well. I got wayyy too drunk at a party and my sister's friend dropped me off at her house to pass out. They even had to carry my puke covered self out of the car. There's a picture of laid out on the grass, I fell out when they opened the car door. x] Well to end the story : they left me at the house alone and sleep, come back later after the party to find me with my pants down having used the living room for a urinal. But her brother and girlfriend seen me first before that. x/ xO xD

I once scarred my tongue with super hot chocolate, have you?

• Like 1

I indirectly was responsible for the wretched massacre of Mrs. Cinnamon's 4th grade class's fish.  I was supposed to remind the teacher to take the fish home for Winter Break and I forgot.  And she forgot.  And the class forgot.  And the janitor forgot.  And then we came back.  And then we remembered.

I bare a scar upon my soul to this day.  Rest well sweet Piglet.  You were my favorite beta.  And you slowly starved to death in the dark while I ate Christmas treats.  I am a monster.

I once called in to the Knockin' Boots Podcast because at the time I thought it was a GREAT idea for Greg Miller and Daemon Hatfield to drunkenly assess my problems.  Actually, it's still a great idea.  Have you ever called in to a show and got on-air?

Yeah back in elementary school I accidentally hit a teacher in the face with a soccer ball, eve worse I was suppose to be sitting out from recess that day. Also hit a few classmates in the face with dodgeballs when we played that in middle school but that couldn't be helped dood

I once got a F on a paper only because I used wide ruled paper instead of college ruled paper, has this happened to you dood?

(Are you in the answer the question with yes/no thread, Marky? -Nudge nudge-)

Yes, and then had to create a new one as I could not recover it.

I once (Many times) found myself focusing so hard on something I became completely unaware of anything happening around me, including time and people. Ever had this?

Edited by Nepgear2

(Are you in the answer the question with yes/no thread, Marky? -Nudge nudge-)

Oh yeah. :P

Honestly the only time I experience that is during a fight. Everyone and everything fades away and all I see is the other guy.

I once fell on the bus, have you ever fell in any moving public transportation?

Yes and it was a train, I was already there placing coins to squish on the tracks. The train is there seconds later and I tripped, I was so scared I could barely move myself off the track. Oh I feel stupid, INSIDE PUBLIC TRANSPORT, Yes I have, in a ferry in Sydney Harbour while holding a coffee. embarrassments

I once fell of the front porch as a child and fractured my skull, I hid in the bushes and still can't work out why I did. have you ever hurt yourself so bad that you've hidden it from your parents?

Edited by Z1MZUM

What a dream where you remember every detail?

Or a Dream where you remember every detail of trying to take your own life?

Which ever it is the awnser is....Yes.

Ahem.

I Once witnessed a prank so huge it affected the whole school, Have you ever seen something so weird or out of control it affected many people? 

I'm like really short lol.

So My mom,sister and me have this Stepping stool to get things that my dad purposely puts up high!

Anyway I was standing on this thing to get a glass jar and my dogs run by in the kitchen they push my sister just a bit and she bumps into me almost sending me falling to the floor with glass in my hand thank god I caught myself- it was high enough Imo.

I once got lost in the woods like for 3 hours.- How about you?-Ever get lost for what seemed like forever?