I once/still ... Did/Do you?

Shahanshah1991

I personally drink hot water very often, it's good for health.

I once almost died by climbing a huge wall to go searching for my soccer ball, but my shoe saved my life by hanging me in-extremis onto one of the spikes which were on the top, you ?

I personally drink hot water very often, it's good for health.

I once almost died by climbing a huge wall to go searching for my soccer ball, but my shoe saved my life by hanging me in-extremis onto one of the spikes which were on the top, you ?

Nope. Don'y play soccer.

But I once got stabbed in the chest and lived, you?

No hahah

Long time ago, I kicked a soccer ball in my little cousin's head  :(. He was 3 years old and I was 14 at the time. I was teaching him how to play football (soccer). I tried to pass him the ball but it was too hard for him and somehow hit him in the head.

Edited by Amonares

Yes, well it was somebody passing on in the street, but I seen before and after.

I once toured a morgue where they gave us pizza for lunch, have you? (right after they passed around human brains in a bag 囧 )

Edited by -Dark Mark-

Yes, well it was somebody passing on in the street, but I seen before and after.

I once toured a morgue where they gave us pizza for lunch, have you? (right after they passed around human brains in a bag 囧 )

Havn't been in a morgue  even once.

I once dated someone 10 years older than me do you?