I once/still ... Did/Do you?

Shahanshah1991

Nope lol. Just curious, why the hell did he attacked you?

Once I was about to get a platinum trophy and hear that magnificent sound (GoW 3 - Titan mode - was struggling with Zeus for 2 hours  :shakefist:) when my phone ringed at the same time so I missed my plat sound...  xD Did you?

Edited by Amonares

xD No

Nope lol. Just curious,why the hell did he attacked you?Once I was just about to get a platinum trophy and hear the magnificent sound of my plat (GoW3-Titan mode-was struggling with Zeus for 2 hours   :shakefist:) when my phone ringed at the same time! (God I was pissed!) My dad was calling me, I was like: "wtf dad?" and missed my plat sound...  xD Did you?

Cause he was a crazy drugged up bum! xD I was walking through Skid Row, the hotspot for homeless people. In all truth, every street looks like this once you enter that part of downtown

351acyg.jpg

zx8aww.jpg

mlqe8j.jpg

He just ran up and half-ass punched me in the head. I really didn't want to be fighting a bum in his territory, so I just told him I had a gun and that I was going to shoot him in the ass while reaching into my jacket.I then kicked him in the torso(Spartan style) and we both ran away T_T

I once fell asleep on a bus and hit my head on the metal bar that I was sitting behind, have you?

xD No

Cause he was a crazy drugged up bum! xD I was walking through Skid Row, the hotspot for homeless people. In all truth, every street looks like this once you enter that part of downtown

He just ran up and half-ass punched me in the head. I really didn't want to be fighting a bum in his territory, so I just told him I had a gun and that I was going to shoot him in the ass while reaching into my jacket.I then kicked him in the torso(Spartan style) and we both ran away T_T

I once fell asleep on a bus and hit my head on the metal bar that I was sitting behind, have you?

You have a pretty....interesting life xD

Nope, never

I once asked someone to buy me a coke (I was drunk) and then they gave me their phone number have you?

• Like 1

( xD It can get a little too interesting)

No, never got a number that way. But I once asked for a coke to mix with liquor at a party and he thought I was asking for drugs o_O

I once slid down an entire set of stairs after swimming in a pool, have you? (Didn't get hurt at all)

Yes I didn't sleep for over one day once in my life and it was the worst experience of my life...I don't even recall why I did it but I know it wasn't for gaming...I think it was for a road trip I did for work and the person I was riding with I just didn't trust his driving because I didn't really know him. I had tried to lay down and sleep during his drive shift but I couldn't.

I once drove fast backwards on a deserted street for half a block, spun the car towards one side of the street, hit the brakes, popped the gear into to drive and drove to the left going forwards another half block, stopped. Went back to where I had hit the brakes at the curve, and saw that my tire skids ended four inches away from the curb! Have you?

Damn, lol. No I haven't.

Once I was a kid, I stole a bunch load of fireworks from local store without anyone noticing me  :ninja: Have you?

On 12/15/2013 at 4:42 PM, -Dark Mark- said:

xD No

That was quite an interesting day xD

Edited by Amonares