Glitched Trophies

Rednax_99

On 22/12/2020 at 5:35 PM, biganhaofficial said:

Hi! I think my 1k miles trophy glitched ... I didnt find any stats to check how many I have it! 

Because, two days ago I finished the carrer and keep it replaying races to farm miles, done around 100+ races and no trophy yet. In this time, I got 3 crashes, for god I didnt lost my save but i think when crashes the count for miles gone to zero again.. I have the latest patch installed

PS: I am playing on PlayStation 5

Same for me. I can't unlock the 1k Miles Trophy and Throwdowns. I will wait for the update... Always...

7 hours ago, DonConsolmagno said:

Finished Career mode but Superstar didn't unlock... any hints? I have only done 4/13 throwdowns, so if I need to do all 13, that would be it.

You don't need to do any throwdowns to unlock this. When I got it, it didn't pop. Close the game, restart it, complete any event and it should pop

• Like 1

I've just recently bought this game and nearly finished the career (started playthrough on the 30th of Dec). The throwdown trophy did unlock for me after the last throw down unlocked.

No idea if the 1000 miles one is still glitched, did not unlock that one yet...

43 minutes ago, gascogne23 said:

I've just recently bought this game and nearly finished the career (started playthrough on the 30th of Dec). The throwdown trophy did unlock for me after the last throw down unlocked.

It took longer than I thought it would after doing everything else in the game. About 8-10 additional afk runs of the 1h time trial on the oval track in Arizona.

6 hours ago, gascogne23 said:

I think it just takes a long time to get it rather than it being glitched. 

Giving up on this until a patch comes out. I hit 30k as my score a few times last night the trophy didn't pop. Don't feel like grading it out until 1000 miles with 2 other glitched trophies. Wish the developers would also throw tracking to 1000 miles under your profile, so we can see if it's glitched or not as well.

4 hours ago, kingjed said:

I have done all the career events but it’s not oo”poped the no event left behind trophy is this glitched or so I have to do the throw downs also?

no throw downs are needed. I haven’t heard complaints about this trophy. Are you positive you’ve done every event it’s easy to miss a random one. 

4 hours ago, Dan_WatsonAU said:

no throw downs are needed. I haven’t heard complaints about this trophy. Are you positive you’ve done every event it’s easy to miss a random one. 

Sorry - are throw downs needed? Or are “no” throw downs needed?

Started on January 7th on latest patch. Currently playing through ps5 career, completing all events all in 1st place before progressing. I am about halfway through chapter 4. 

I have two bugged trophies, so far. The chapter 3 completion trophy and the level 50 trophy have both failed to pop. 

I have had no issues with some of the other problem trophies. Such as 10 clean laps, and the £1m. So that's a bonus.

Although with no chapter 3 pop. I am now pretty discouraged to finish this playthrough, as I am quite confident I will not get the "all events" trophy. 

22 minutes ago, xMADxCHR15 said:

Started on January 7th on latest patch. Currently playing through ps5 career, completing all events all in 1st place before progressing. I am about halfway through chapter 4. 

I have two bugged trophies, so far. The chapter 3 completion trophy and the level 50 trophy have both failed to pop. 

I have had no issues with some of the other problem trophies. Such as 10 clean laps, and the £1m. So that's a bonus.

Although with no chapter 3 pop. I am now pretty discouraged to finish this playthrough, as I am quite confident I will not get the "all events" trophy. 

*Update*

Just started the game after posting. The level 50 unlocked after my next race. I then replayed one of the final chapter 3 races (previous re-runs had not worked) and the chapter 3 trophy popped. 

Nothing different than any previous attempts. Just seems to be purely random if or when they pop. 

• Like 1