CWC: The Final THL Holiday Special

There are roughly two days left before our first attraction of the CWC, the Couples League! People can sign up until right when the CWC starts, but once the countdown hits zero, the members on the bench will be randomly assigned to their partners (which I guess doesn't matter right now since there are only two people on the bench). If we end up having an uneven number of people on the bench, those who signed up first will have priority.

Also, remember that even after the Couples League starts, the other attractions will remain open for signups until their respective start dates. If you're on the fence about joining one or more of the attractions, you still have a bit of time to think it over.

On 12/6/2020 at 8:12 PM, jemmie said:

Also, remember that even after the Couples League starts, the other attractions will remain open for signups until their respective start dates. 

Could I jump into Attraction Two: Rainbow League?
I can also fill in, if any benches are down a player in TDM.

• Like 2

Yes, because @Stand_User3 and I are totally playing different games so we can confuse others and steal this event. We are so good at it we confuse ourselves just to add to the confusion. THAT'S how good we are at this event!

For our name, let's call us "Participation Ribbon." That's, uhhh menacing, right?

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Yes, because @Stand_User3 and I are totally playing different games so we can confuse others and steal this event. We are so good at it we confuse ourselves just to add to the confusion. THAT'S how good we are at this event!

For our name, let's call us "Participation Ribbon." That's, uhhh menacing, right?

I never thought I'd have to admit that Shrimp Beats is a more menacing name, so I'm not going to do that. Your team name has been updated!

• Like 2

We're now a little over halfway through the Couples League. Here's a score update!

1. jemthejerm - 355.7 (1 shared plat)
    1. @Sebastian - 280.7
    2. @jemmie - 75.0
  2. ThE PrOfEsSiOnAlS - 49.5
    1. @Beyondthegrave07 - 42.9
    2. @Stand_User3 - 6.6
  3. Flex_Dsavior - 36.0
    1. @Flex_Da_Brent - 13.1
    2. @Warpedsavior - 22.9
  4. SIBLING--2b50.png - 6.3
    1. @Ellie-nyan - 2.0
    2. @Fuwafuwa-no-Neko - 4.3

We're now all on the board! With less than two days left, this is still anyone's game. Also, remember that we're diving directly into the Rainbow League after this. It's not too late to sign up!

2 hours ago, Flex_Da_Brent said:

So perhaps we and @Beyondthegrave07 @Stand_User3 should all just team up against team jemthejerm, since we all have chosen the exact same game to play anyway. 

Interesting strategy. :giggle:

• Like 2

The Couples League is officially over! Everyone has until the next bot update to sync their trophies and update their profiles (which should be in about six hours). I wonder if anyone was delay syncing. :giggle:

Also, the Rainbow League has officially begun! Remember, you can only earn specific trophies each day. Day one is bronze! Now that I'm no longer confined to the games @Sebastian has, I feel like I'm going to do a lot of game hopping over the next few days.

• Like 2

Well, I decided to go to sleep early last night to conserve my energy for the next bronze day, but no matter. Without further ado, here are the scores as of the halfway point.

1. @Warpedsavior - 282.6
  2. @Berendsapje - 264.0
  3. @Sebastian - 231.9
  4. @jemmie - 224.5
  5. @UnboundedCash99 - 137.8
  6. @VigilantCrow - 123.1
  7. @Beyondthegrave07 - 66.6
  8. @Jello - 49.8
  9. @Flex_Da_Brent - 13.0
  10. @Fuwafuwa-no-Neko - 9.0
  11. @ShogunCroCop - 2.6
  12. @Stand_User3 - 2.0

There was a pretty tight race for first the first two days, but those able to take advantage of day three have set themselves apart from the rest. That being said, I'm pretty hyped up about this attraction so far and feel like showing everyone my true power once today is over. In just over six hours, I'll unleash my counterattack!

Also, remember that 2nd through 5th place get their names put into the raffle for the final spot in the CWC. Even if winning seems out of your reach, you can certainly still aim for that podium!

• Like 2

We are entering the final day, Silvers, The Sequel! I'm pretty bewildered by how much the scores have changed over the past day. Here are the scores as of a few hours ago.

1. @Warpedsavior - 517.1
  2. @jemmie - 423.6
  3. @Berendsapje - 338.3
  4. @Sebastian - 231.9
  5. @UnboundedCash99 - 204.2
  6. @VigilantCrow - 127.1
  7. @Beyondthegrave07 - 88.0
  8. @Jello - 60.4
  9. @Fuwafuwa-no-Neko - 16.3
  10. @Flex_Da_Brent - 13.0
  11. @ShogunCroCop - 2.6
  12. @Stand_User3 - 2.0

The situation looks pretty dire, but I will not concede! I will fight until my last trophy!

In other news, today is the last day to sign up for Trophy Archery. This will start immediately after Rainbow League, and the first target will be revealed right when we start.

• Like 1

The Rainbow League is officially over! Scores will be finalized in about three hours, so make sure to sync and update your profiles!

And with that, Trophy Archery has begun! The first target is...not determined yet. It's taking some time for the bot to switch from the Rainbow League to Trophy Archery, so I haven't been able to find out the first target just yet. For now, just pretend like you're a blind man at a firing range and hope you hit something. The target will be posted as soon as it appears, and I apologize for the inconvenience.

• Like 1

Well, the first target still isn't showing in the bot, but we do have the final scores for Rainbow League.

1. @Warpedsavior - 621.2
  2. @jemmie - 457.0
  3. @Berendsapje - 371.2
  4. @UnboundedCash99 - 223.2
  5. @Sebastian - 208.3
  6. @VigilantCrow - 128.1
  7. @Beyondthegrave07 - 106.1
  8. @Jello - 79.7
  9. @Fuwafuwa-no-Neko - 23.3
  10. @Flex_Da_Brent - 13.0
  11. @Stand_User3 - 5.0
  12. @ShogunCroCop - 2.6

Congrats to @Warpedsavior for a well-deserved victory! You have successfully secured the third spot in the CWC's CWC! 2nd through 5th place also have a spot in the raffle for the bonus CWC spot. For those of us who are already in the raffle, we're now in it twice, increasing our chances two-fold!

I don't want to keep people waiting any longer, so I generated the first target myself. I'm not sure if the bot can change the percentage it has already generated behind the scenes, but I don't see how that wouldn't be the case. Without further ado, the first target is...

Spoiler

13.51%

• Like 4