TanaCG95

Completionist all the way! - Help

21 posts in this topic

So I have totally completed all areas in England, Norway, Vinland, Asgard and Jotunheim but still the trophy hasn't popped up. 

Is there anything I'm missing or I just got glitched out of the platinum? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TanaCG95 said:

So I have totally completed all areas in England, Norway, Vinland, Asgard and Jotunheim but still the trophy hasn't popped up. 

Is there anything I'm missing or I just got glitched out of the platinum? 

 

Are you 100% sure that you've done everything? I had the same issue, turns out that I was missing one wealth in England.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you completed those areas before patch 1.04,what you need is to go again to Vinland, a Wealth reappears in the middle of the map. It's on a corpse, you need to explode the corpse by trapping it and drawing the enemy to it. Reload and an enemy should respawn. 

Also a new Wealth is in East Anglia, right in the eastern part of the map. It's newly added with the patch. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Copanele said:

If you completed those areas before patch 1.04,what you need is to go again to Vinland, a Wealth reappears in the middle of the map. It's on a corpse, you need to explode the corpse by trapping it and drawing the enemy to it. Reload and an enemy should respawn. 

Also a new Wealth is in East Anglia, right in the eastern part of the map. It's newly added with the patch. 

Wow thanks!! 

 

That was it, the Vinland stuff. I honestly did not go back to check on it cause I knew I had 100% completed ir before. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TanaCG95 said:

Wow thanks!! 

 

That was it, the Vinland stuff. I honestly did not go back to check on it cause I knew I had 100% completed ir before. 

Glad it worked!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Copanele said:

If you completed those areas before patch 1.04,what you need is to go again to Vinland, a Wealth reappears in the middle of the map. It's on a corpse, you need to explode the corpse by trapping it and drawing the enemy to it. Reload and an enemy should respawn. 

Also a new Wealth is in East Anglia, right in the eastern part of the map. It's newly added with the patch. 

 

Whoa, did 1.04 mess things up that bad? I'm glad I managed to bypass that then. Glad you managed to get it in the end @TanaCG95 :) Congrats on the trophy :) 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

adam yeniden doğmadı ve serveti alamıyorum.I changed my gender. I did fast travel but it didn't happen.

Edited by NumanBugra
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Copanele said:

Also a new Wealth is in East Anglia, right in the eastern part of the map. It's newly added with the patch. 


It wasn’t newly added. It just reset itself with the patch as I know i earned it before the patch and had to kill the same enemy for it post patch

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ShahinMiah said:


It wasn’t newly added. It just reset itself with the patch as I know i earned it before the patch and had to kill the same enemy for it post patch

Ah ok I always had the impression that it's new. Nasty to keep track of them with all the bugs around. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

 

Whoa, did 1.04 mess things up that bad? I'm glad I managed to bypass that then. Glad you managed to get it in the end @TanaCG95 :) Congrats on the trophy :) 

Thanks!!! 

 

Platinum trophy is already mine 😋 thanks y'all for the tips.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey everyone.

 

I completed all wealth, mysteries and artifacts two days ago. There is no region with one of the things left. Every time I completed one of them, it filled one square on the list of this region. The last one was a shrine with 5 fish. I have double checked all places.

 

We are talking about the big treasures (big yellow dots), right?

Has anybody any idea with this trophy? It is my last remaining trophy. I am 160 hours in and I don’t want to do it again.

 

Any hint or advice is appreciated.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, TheDeadShips said:

Are Opals required for this? Sorry, if this has already been stated.

Nope, you don't need to collect any opals for trophies :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I forgot I skipped Steinbjorn in Jotunheim because I was too low level for that fight :) So if you still haven't unlocked this, check Jotunhein or Asgaard for any skipped Mysteries.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely check Jotunheim again as there’s one mystery there that only spawns a little further into the story with the twin brothers i believe so you may have missed that one as @Kallestrup mentioned.

 

Also, how on earth are you 160 hours in? I managed to Platinum the game just under 100 hours without skipping any cutscenes including mysteries and all

14 hours ago, scoreaddict said:

It is my last remaining trophy. I am 160 hours in and I don’t want to do it again.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Hamtunscir the World Event "Saint Faith" is bugged for me. I cant talk to the guy and the Nun doesnt Attack me. Thats the last Thing for getting plat. Anyone here who knows a solution? Reloading doesnt help. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21.12.2020 at 11:48 AM, Kallestrup said:

I forgot I skipped Steinbjorn in Jotunheim because I was too low level for that fight :) So if you still haven't unlocked this, check Jotunhein or Asgaard for any skipped Mysteries.

LOL, I feel so dumb and relieved at the same time. That was it. I thought I had killed the Steinbjorn. Turns out: No. But that is done now.

 

Now, after 181.5 hours I have the Platinum for this game.

 

Thanks, Kallestrup, you saved my sanity.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, scoreaddict said:

LOL, I feel so dumb and relieved at the same time. That was it. I thought I had killed the Steinbjorn. Turns out: No. But that is done now.

 

I know exactly how you feel :D

 

And you're most welcome 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick question, do all drinking competitions need to be completed for the plat?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ziggypop_79 said:

Quick question, do all drinking competitions need to be completed for the plat?

no, thankfully. they were the worst thing in the game.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2021 at 10:44 AM, Afc_Ness said:

no, thankfully. they were the worst thing in the game.

Thank goodness for that. I don't even do them haha

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.