All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Thanks for the info. I am actually working on Battlefront 2015 right now. Just need the level 100 trophy for 100%. Lobbies are definitely hard to come by in DLC and smaller game modes. Pretty much have to organize one or watch the discord for planned lobby days
  3. A crewed wisdom and Smile you son of a Sea of Thieves
  4. That's ridiculous, did you play it from the start following a guide? Because there are a ton of hours here if you play it blind and really go through everything. And this game has absolutely zero in common with awesome pea other than you are a small round character. Sounds more like you have an axe to grind with the game for some reason.
  5. @xblakestone this does help thank you very much! I will attempt it tonight!
  6. Finally the game is nigh! I've been waiting since it was revealed, had it on my wishlist all this time. The trophy list looks easy enough, too. I'm glad it's not full of collectibles or anything like that. I'll be buying this day one, a real rarity these days
  7. The way they are worded is why they don't get caught presumably, which is another factor - the remark although distasteful is cleverly worded, the short comments that say things in an indirect and clever way tend not to get caught.
  8. Sure seems like this could be easily tested and would certainly help reinforce your case for people who aren't begging the question. Start compiling the things you're confident will be scanned and removed somewhere and coordinate with some other people (ideally on newish accounts) to post them to YouTube and show the results of this experiment. Then you get to be a lot less vague and convince people with specific examples that they can ideally agree with. You get to present your case with facts and lot less emotional appeal.
  9. This is why I never read the comment page unless I know it's going to be safe (Walkthroughs, or gaming related things that won't likely get bigoted comments, I watch a Hindi serial on there, the comments are mostly people praising the show, so that one's not bad). I already spent enough time getting annoyed at Redditor users who go "There's no race problem" and act bigoted without adding Youtube comments. (You would be surprised on how many Reddit subs do this, there's even an LGBTAQ+ sub that does this when it comes to certain minorities, Reddit knows how to create them and I assume a lot are the same Youtubers))
  10. https://stumbleguys.fandom.com/wiki/Stumble_Pass.
  11. By spending a lot of time on the game do you mean many hours in total, or playing it for many weeks? Because the truth is I've seen the list of trophies and it doesn't seem like you have to spend many hours on it, although I'm not very aware of how the stumble guys articles are going.
  12. It’s the same instance with the mission after this in the betting shop
  13. I'm on Spain and it's fixed for me. Not sure if it's a general fix or it's because I've been arguing with the PSN IT Bots these last weeks.
  14. There is 1 game that really got me into fighting games and that was Mortal Kombat 11. I really like this game and thats why I decided to platinum it a third time on this account.

Playtime: 37 hours

Enjoyment: 9/10

spacer.png

15. Thanks, you've been a huge help. At this point why do you still spam this site rather than create your own private blog about these reviews? I do enjoy writing a review or two on something I really love, but this thread is the definition of not being able to go outside.
  16. Thank you for all that you and your team do!
  17. seems like maybe a few hundred hour grind without paying for anything (depending on if it's season based and how often the battle pass resets because of that)
  18. I thought this was going to be a complaint about a lack of censorship, because for some reason, there are some pages that are starting to pop up on my YT feed that are just riddled with racists who aren't even trying to hide it. The New York Post is one example, they continuously post stories about minorities doing bad things and the entire comment section is just really dirty and matter-of-fact racist language (comments like "we don't have a race problem, we have a problem race," etc) and they are getting approved and thumbs upped. I always thought YT would catch something like that but it's multiple stories and many comments. I felt filthy just being in the comment section and had to manually hit "stop following" (I never followed the page in the first place).
  19. No more dying of dysentery! :platinum: #120 and current fastest achiever on PS4-The Oregon Trail

1. LukeTheGooner

LukeTheGooner

you left your own trail, you're number 1 😁

2. funboy1246

funboy1246

whoa congrats! thats awesome!

3. MidnightDragon

MidnightDragon

@LukeTheGooner Helped I had highly favorable RNG. 

20. The Oregon Trail (PS4) THE OREGON TRAIL The Oregon Trail - Critters and Cowboys (DLC) SPICE OF LIFE Have a Cook character make a perfect dish
  21. There's comments being held back for review, yes certainly, and the Channel owner can then allow them to be posted, sure - but that isn't the only thing going on with it, it is deeper than that. Sure there are settings and rules a Channel can have to be strict about what gets posted, but if you think that YouTube and their own scan don't remove comments with key words as well, which they certainly do, maybe you haven't seen as much of the instances that I have which is what compelled me to rant about this. Things are getting much worse the more advanced AI gets, anything and everything you type before it even gets sent out is being scanned and the fate of your comment is long determined before you even decide to hit send...
  22. Is it possible to transfer files between ps 4 and ps vita
  23. Yes, it pops at the last accolade gained no matter what it is, does not have to be the online wins one.
  24. #120 The Oregon Trail (PS4) See my thoughts about the PS5 version here. They're essentially the same. I just had much better luck with the RNG this time.
  1. Load more activity