What are your favorite DLC/add-ons?

Wade_VC

With so many games offering DLC/add-on content, what game or games do you think offer the best DLC/add-on's that you have purchased?

For me, of all the DLC/add-on's I have purchased, these games stand out as offering the best:

1. Red Dead Redemption

2. Battlefield Bad Co. 2

3. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters

for Me without a doubt it would have to be "TBoGT" The Ballard of Gay Tony for GTA IV. :awesome: Awesome.

then after that I will go with Desperate Escape for RE 5.

both those for Me was money well spent. and both added great content to the games. not to mention they were fun to play. B)

1) Battlefield Bad Company 2 - Vietnam

2) Red Dead Redemption - Undead Nightmare

3) GTA IV - The Ballad of Gay Tony and The Lost and The Damned

Nothing can touch Vietnam. It's near perfect and sorta feels like it's own game. Playing Rush on the napalm scorched hills of Hill 137 is so awesome. Undead Nightmare was really fun and playing Liars Dice online was pretty cool too :D TBoGT and TLaTD were great too and had some sweet characters and the death metal half on LCHC was awesome. The only bad thing was that TLaTD was too short while TBoGT seemed to drag on a bit.

for Me without a doubt it would have to be "TBoGT" The Ballard of Gay Tony for GTA IV. :awesome: Awesome.

then after that I will go with Desperate Escape for RE 5.

both those for Me was money well spent. and both added great content to the games. not to mention they were fun to play. B)

Sounds like my kind of answer. The GTA addons are fantastic, the little I've played through them. Great additions to an already jam-packed game and city.

yea, im not big on DLC unless its supposed to really be worth it...especially these days, with $15 DLC...now, if it isnt good, i could care less about a 100%...saying this, here are a few for me:

• Bioshock 1- Challenge Rooms: honestly, these were just very fun to complete, especially for the trophies, they encouraged very unique playing styles for each...i enjoyed it very much, and id do it again.

• Bioshock 2- Minerva's Den: i really did find the main story to be very well-told, the end was very touching after all that you went through in the game...and I felt that MInerva's rivaled this, in a 1-2 hour DLC. the ending was just....amazing, i wont say anything else, because talking about it past this, i feel would really be spoiling a must-play DLC

• Bioshock 2- Protector Trials: protecting the Little Sister has been in both Bioshock games...but this DLC just makes it so fun. the first challenges are tricky, and require very good planning, an FPS Tower Defense games almost. and when you beat those, and get to play them with EVERYTHING (all guns fully upgraded, all tonics, all plasmids at max level)..it goes from a fun challenge, to just fun to totally rampage over the defenseless Splicers

• Borderlands- Zombie Island of Dr.Ned: the first Borderlands DLC, and dam how i enjoyed it...these days zombies are overused, but this was when they were just hitting that apex...and man was it fun. i cant elaborate past this...it was just.....fun as hell, not sure what else there is to say.