Perhaps easiest way to obtain The Untouchable Spider-Man trophy

The way I did it to find the two melee enemies during the pigeon-tracking quest, knocked out one of them and then dodged the basic attacks of the second one (no need to do perfect dodges since his attacks are delayed that way). On the easiest difficulty, your combo doesn't decay that fast, and if you mess up, you can just start again. It takes a while but once you get to the rhythm, it gets easier.

Of course if there's an even easier method, go for it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can it be done on the DLCs? Or has to be on main game? I tried in a few of the DLC bases and no luck. Maybe i am doing it wrong

I just found this: 

I checked out some comments I read about a potential bug for this game and it works.

In the main campaign (doesn’t work in DLC hideouts), complete a new hideout or retry a completed one. After you clear it out, Spider-Man will place a call to Yuri or MJ with the enemies hanging in a net of web. Pause the game, go to Visual, change the option from Fidelity to Performance (or vice versa).

You should now get your Untouchable Spider-Man trophy.
LINK: https://www.reddit.com/r/Trophies/comments/k6k1ux/ps5_spiderman_remastered_the_untouchable/

I can confirm it is still working 16.07.2021 20:00 UK Time

Edited by enrique131
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 7/16/2021 at 3:50 AM, enrique131 said:

Can it be done on the DLCs? Or has to be on main game? I tried in a few of the DLC bases and no luck. Maybe i am doing it wrong

I just found this: 

I checked out some comments I read about a potential bug for this game and it works.

In the main campaign (doesn’t work in DLC hideouts), complete a new hideout or retry a completed one. After you clear it out, Spider-Man will place a call to Yuri or MJ with the enemies hanging in a net of web. Pause the game, go to Visual, change the option from Fidelity to Performance (or vice versa).

You should now get your Untouchable Spider-Man trophy.
LINK: https://www.reddit.com/r/Trophies/comments/k6k1ux/ps5_spiderman_remastered_the_untouchable/

I can confirm it is still working 16.07.2021 20:00 UK Time

Can confirm this works as of August 18th 2021. I only tried it because I completed the first Fisk hideout twice without getting hit once and the trophy never popped. Kind of an odd bug, but didn't feel like banging my head against a wall any longer. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I honestly got it without trying in a Fisk one. I was going for the 100 combo and my god the dumb rockets would just AoE me or I’d get hit by those lighting weapon dudes (eventually saved the finishers for them and never got hit again by them, I had to do it like 20 times, but the successful go of it also ended with me taking zero damage. Think my ending combo was 140x before I timed out of it. *shrug* forgot it was even a trophy so I’m glad I got it. Lol

• 2 months later...

Confirmed: still working March 2022 on patch version 1.006.000 ✅

Tips:

• MUST be done at a Fisk Hideout, does NOT work at other criminal bases like Demon Warehouses, etc
  • Instead of quitting the game, you can also just pause the game and switch the visual mode; the key here is to trigger an autosave reload mid-cutscene, doesn't matter if it's from quitting or reloading
  • The cutscene is when the camera shows all the enemies webbed-up in a ball 

Really glad this method exists! I got the PS4 platinum a long time ago and didn't have time to relearn "proper combat" for the new remastered trophies.

Edited by purlinka
  • Like 4