Don't log in today. Get 20 million Zeni trophy instead (NEW login bonus today and the 13th October)

Nick_Scryer

After a long time, I finally had a chance to use this glitch. I finally got the trophy after years! Thanks so much!
I was getting around 1.6 million zeni a try. It goes even faster if you go to the network setting first, and then you can double click the PS button in order to do an instant swap to the network settings.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

To anyone in here trying to go for the 20 mil trophy. As of 2/24/2022, with the drop of the new character Android 21 (Lab Coat) as well as the game going on game pass there is a new login bonus. I haven't been able to confirm the real reason why on any Bandai Namco thread or even their twitter. But I thought I was going to get the 50k bonus from the current tournament event but instead ended up getting a little over 1mil.  I would hope someone else tries and sees if their are also getting 1mil per login cycle.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, bani24jj said:

Quick question about this glitch. If I made I mistake doing any of the steps, can I try again or this log in reward will be lock for me forever?? 

You can try again another day, it is only valid till you sign in then you can try again tomorrow but usually the weekly updates are on Wednesday so if you missed this Wednesday wait till next week.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just logged in for the 1st time in almost 2 years, then i remembered this forum, and quickly killed my network connection well looking up how to get this "Zeni Glich" Apon logging into Offline - I got 1.8 million Zeni... Holy crap -- thou i think i messed up on the exploit as it's no longer giving the log in zeni lol

Edited by Blackmist_FFXI

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...