Die Hard Trophy glitched. Read:

GMVehox

We didn't die and also didn't make any mistakes. Played it with a lot of people but nobody got the trophy. 

Edit: Got the trophy now. Try to start at the spike checkpoint and finish it without any mistakes.

Edited by SoLiD_FLaMezZx
  • Like 4

On 09/02/2021 at 2:25 PM, SoLiD_FLaMezZx said:

We didn't die and also didn't make any mistakes. Played it with a lot of people but nobody got the trophy. 

Edit: Got the trophy now. Try to start at the spike checkpoint and finish it without any mistakes.

For me I thought I hadnt made any mistakes n didnt get the trophy... but what I had actually done wrong is pull the 'scene 1' lever first in the theatre, when i replayed again I just went straight to the turning dials first then used the lever for scene 2, etc, n that time got the die hard trophy. So I'm not sure but I think that might be it.

It's a really good game though especially considering it's free! I like it ☺️

Edited by esstee11
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, SoLiD_FLaMezZx said:

Thanks! I have same problem and your tip help me.

• Like 1

On 09/02/2021 at 2:25 PM, SoLiD_FLaMezZx said:

The spike checkpoint tip worked, thanks!

• Like 2

On 09/02/2021 at 11:25 AM, SoLiD_FLaMezZx said:

I'm so glad the spike checkpoint worked. We just had to do the spike and theather puzzzles without mistakes to get the trophy to pop.

• Like 1

Just got my plat. Thanks!

On 09/02/2021 at 11:25 AM, SoLiD_FLaMezZx said:

Try to start at the spike checkpoint and finish it without any mistakes

On 2/9/2021 at 4:59 PM, esstee11 said:

Edit: yea its def no mistakes too. But I dont think its glitched, I think u maybe just made a tiny mistake that u didnt realise?

For me I thought I hadnt made any mistakes n didnt get the trophy... but what I had actually done wrong is pull the 'scene 1' lever at the start, when replayed again I just went straight to the turning dials then used the lever for scene 2, n that time got the die hard trophy. So I'm not sure but I think that might be it.

It's a really good game though especially considering it's free! I like it 263a.png

This is what did it for us. We didn't get the trophy like 3-4 times when using the spike checkpoint. And after we didn't pull the lever before rotating, the trophy instantly popped when completing the last scene. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-02-21 at 7:26 AM, Doenbo said:

This is what did it for us. We didn't get the trophy like 3-4 times when using the spike checkpoint. And after we didn't pull the lever before rotating, the trophy instantly popped when completing the last scene. 

That’d make sense, that scene lever is when a scene is over, the scene can’t be over when you just started, hence you’d be failing

• Like 1

• 2 years later...