2021 Contests - Release Plan

Sounds good. If you need anything, let me know. 

I was thinking about doing a competition where you tell your funniest COVID story and everyone on the site votes on the funniest. Who ever has the most votes at the end of the competition wins a lifetime premium membership and the runner up wins a year premium membership. 

4 hours ago, StressEater said:

Sounds good. If you need anything, let me know. 

I was thinking about doing a competition where you tell your funniest COVID story and everyone on the site votes on the funniest. Who ever has the most votes at the end of the competition wins a lifetime premium membership and the runner up wins a year premium membership. 

Thanks!

Maybe I will steal that idea as a tiebreaker of for a contest if needed! ??

4 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Wow that's a very well planned year you're showing there D: i like what you did so far and i'll join a few more events in the future for sure, starting whatever MVPP means next month :yay:xD

Thanks!
More info will come soon. ?

• 3 weeks later...

Soon almost half of March is done and soon I will open up a new MVPP for April and a new improved 100% Bracket Challenge for April.
So if you are interested, keep you eyes up in the Community Events, Contests & "We Plays" channel for those contest.

The site is up and running on https://platimon.com !
More features will be added shortly. 
60472db73b7441321a9a0fff_Screenshot%202021-03-09%20at%2009.11.04.png

• 1 month later...

Things and plans does not always go as you plan.
I did not manage to get infrastructure up for the 100% Bracket Challenge as I wanted and time is little scarce now.

So I have updated my 2021 Contest plan and plan to be back with a new (hopefully better experience) 100% Bracket Challenge in June, before trying out a Challenge in July. 
But the MVPP will continue in May, which can be found here: MVPP [May 2021] [Win Prize] [Sign up Open]

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, ScarecrowsFate said:

I know the results for April haven't even been finalized yet, but will the June Bracket Challenge still be proceeding as scheduled?

No, sorry.
Time is not really on my side right now.

I probably will need to revise the schedule above.
So highly unlikely I will be able to run it, since I need to fix the automation which is still given me some issue.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have now decided the use the summer and my upcoming vacation to get everything up and running smoothly. 
So will be parking the upcoming challenges and new ideas until after the summer. Then I hope to be back with some nice surprises!

• Like 3