Trophy Autopop PS4 to PS5

smithylfc2008

I just remembered something. The "On the Mountaintop" trophy (power 150) and the "Muahahahahaha!" (Fully upgrade a major artifact) I unlocked them and then I restored the previous save, this in order not to waste materials. In fact, I didn't know who to bring to 150 and which artifact to upgrade.
Now the file I uploaded does NOT have those two unlocked trophies. The strongest character I have is at level 132. Did you guys do it too and forgot?

I think it is better for me to use the materials to get to 150 and strengthen an artifact; then load the save in the menu again. Only after starting the game on PS5 (which I am still downloading XD)

22 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

Was there a fully upgraded artifact on the file you uploaded? Or did you do as I said in the previous post?

For me i had both PL 150 and major artifact trophy not pop and neither did it pop when i entered the game with my Hero that was PL150. Had to reload a backup save and upgrade a major artifact to 10 again. Tried upgrading a piece of gear from 130 to 140 but not trophy. 

It seems that the trophies that don't pop when you start auto popping trophies are bugged out and won't pop unless you load an earlier save.

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

For me i had both PL 150 and major artifact trophy not pop and neither did it pop when i entered the game with my Hero that was PL150. Had to reload a backup save and upgrade a major artifact to 10 again. Tried upgrading a piece of gear from 130 to 140 but not trophy. 

It seems that the trophies that don't pop when you start auto popping trophies are bugged out and won't pop unless you load an earlier save.

I see. The file I uploaded doesn't have a character at 150 and neither has the artifact at +10. Why did I do the above before; now I doubt that maybe it's better if I use that one so IF I don't get ONLY those two trophies, I should be able to do them in game without any problems and they will come out. I don't know what to do xD
Unfortunately I am still downloading the game and read there is a new patch ... I will never finish this download ahahahaha

On 18-3-2021 at 8:54 PM, Mr_Marty84 said:

There is one trophy that didn't autopop for me: 

From the Ashes - Recover the Shield Protocols

Anyone an idea?

I finally unlocked the trophy. I had to delete my save game (after I uploaded it to the cloud) and start a new game. It is about 2 to 3 hours to get to this point in the story. 
Trophy won't unlock if you replay the story on your original save

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

I finally unlocked the trophy. I had to delete my save game (after I uploaded it to the cloud) and start a new game. It is about 2 to 3 hours to get to this point in the story. 
Trophy won't unlock if you replay the story on your original save

So is it possible to start the PS5 game without loading the saved save via the PS4 version?

Update: I deleted both ps4 and ps5 versions and reinstalled them. I hopped on the PS4 version and purchased a few items and went to the home screen to "save migrate." Closed the ps4 ver and started up the ps5 version (didn't wait for the ps5 version to fully install) and trophies popped within 10 seconds of booting up the game (all trophies popped). 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Nameless600 said:

Elaborate, im not sure what you mean by "started a quick new save" like you started a new file and just did them? Or?

Like I uploaded a save, deleted the local one and started the game from scratch. Had the same issue with the ps4 version so I used the same solution. The save is local, the account data like purchases seem to be on the square enix side.

You can go straight to doing harm missions instead of playing the story after an introductory tutorial.

Edited by RoxasOnFire

I'm beyond aggravated. I transferred my 100% save from ps4 to ps5. I'm missing some of the hardest (time consuming) trophies. Including the fully upgraded major artifact, 50 hive mission, 15 villain sectors and discovering the ant hill. I hope we can find a solution or the studio can rectify this.

Edited by Christmas_Dude

3 minutes ago, Deezle34 said:

Is there a way to do the PS5 version of the game and then transfer your save to the PS4 version? Would rather play the better version and then autopop the PS4.

I don't think i saw an option for that in the PS5 version. 95% sure you can't

I have tried everything mentioned here, deleting both game versions, deleting saves, I have done the whole migration process over and over again, but nothing works. NONE of my trophies carried over. I have all my characters and progress, and that's it... 

I tried doing a little bit of the campaign, it only unlocked the very first trophies related, I got the "level 50+all skills" trophy after running an activity, but that's all. And I really feel like I'm the only one with this problem, everybody else seems to have at least auto-popped 90%+ of their trophies... 

I just installed the 4 version, purchased a few items, quit game, start game, migration, shut down and booted the 5 version. The 5 version was 'ready to play' so not the full 76gb yet. The game froze but 98% of the trophies popped. The only one left to do is 'Lost But Not Forgotten" (Discover the location of the Chimera) 

I'll now wait until the 5 update is fully done, boot up the 4 and migrate again, hopefully that'll solve the last trophy. 

UPDATE: I've played through the first 60/90 minutes to when you find the Chimera. The trophy popped and thus the platinum. I did not delete my save file, so I just went ahead with the migration save. 

Edited by AlesXXVI

6 hours ago, Kaizens said:

I have tried everything mentioned here, deleting both game versions, deleting saves, I have done the whole migration process over and over again, but nothing works. NONE of my trophies carried over. I have all my characters and progress, and that's it... 

I tried doing a little bit of the campaign, it only unlocked the very first trophies related, I got the "level 50+all skills" trophy after running an activity, but that's all. And I really feel like I'm the only one with this problem, everybody else seems to have at least auto-popped 90%+ of their trophies... 

here with you, must have tried 100 times haha