Trophy Autopop PS4 to PS5

smithylfc2008

Ok then: I reinstall the PS4 game from disk (I have PS5, I no longer have the PS4), download the patch, start the game and from the main menu load the PS4 save on the servers, then download the PS5 game, start the PS4 game and download the file from the servers, load the game and unlock the trophies.
All correct? :) 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Vassago_SVK said:

Can you tell me the whole process of how to do it? Best in steps.

Open the PS4 version, use the menus to "Save Migration" Load up the PS5 version and all trophies will pop. Even if the game isn't finished installing.

Both can be on the PS5 console or separate as the save goes to the cloud.

Can confirm this works, just did it

7 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

Ok then: I reinstall the PS4 game from disk (I have PS5, I no longer have the PS4), download the patch, start the game and from the main menu load the PS4 save on the servers, then download the PS5 game, start the PS4 game and download the file from the servers, load the game and unlock the trophies.

Correct. PS5 verison just needs to be "ready to play" PS4 version will need to be fully updated and such.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

That is correct, Just make sure this part is PS5 "start the PS4 game and download the file from the servers" and you do not need to download the save it will just start popping before you get all the way into the game

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

Looks like it's the same method as Marvel Spiderman I think I will give it a try

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Corrosivescott said:

That is correct, Just make sure this part is PS5 "start the PS4 game and download the file from the servers" and you do not need to download the save it will just start popping before you get all the way into the game

Do you know if you can transfer your save back to PS4? Or is it a one-way thing?

8 minutes ago, Nameless600 said:

Open the PS4 version, use the menus to "Save Migration" Load up the PS5 version and all trophies will pop. Even if the game isn't finished installing.

Both can be on the PS5 console or separate as the save goes to the cloud.

Can confirm this works, just did it

Correct. PS5 verison just needs to be "ready to play" PS4 version will need to be fully updated and such.

7 minutes ago, Corrosivescott said:

after the update I can already see it and it works, Thanks 

2 minutes ago, liammill18 said:

Do you know if you can transfer your save back to PS4? Or is it a one-way thing?

I have a feeling we won't have the full answer to that for a few days. Someone will need to get the platinum on PS5 then try to transfer back. someone is replaying it and was at 60% of trophies, but whether they will comment or not is a different story

8 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:
lol
When I inserted the PS4 disc on PS5 it gave me the free upgrade, but first I want to load the save so I installed the PS4 version. Now he doesn't give me the free upgrade anymore. I guess I have to delete everything after loading the save and the option will come back.

Have you tried to change versions with the options menu?

Edited by ZexionPonty92

2 minutes ago, ZexionPonty92 said:

Have you tried to change versions with the options menu?

Yes, there is only the demo or the paid version of PS5. When I didn't have PS4 version data and didn't click "copy" to install it, I had the "free upgrade" option, now I don't. Maybe they took away the opportunity to have both versions at the same time? I should fix it by deleting the PS4 version.

5 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

Yes, there is only the demo or the paid version of PS5. When I didn't have PS4 version data and didn't click "copy" to install it, I had the "free upgrade" option, now I don't. Maybe they took away the opportunity to have both versions at the same time? I should fix it by deleting the PS4 version.

I have the PS4 version installed on my PS5 (via an external hhd) and the free upgrade still showed up.  Downloading the PS5 version now.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Nameless600 said:

I have a feeling we won't have the full answer to that for a few days. Someone will need to get the platinum on PS5 then try to transfer back. someone is replaying it and was at 60% of trophies, but whether they will comment or not is a different story

There is no option I seen in the PS5 version to upload the save, unless I missed something it looks like it is up to the PS5 only.

all of my trophies popped except assemble the avengers trophy. So, hopefully when I do a quick playthrough of the campaign it will unlock.

I got the assembe avengers after replaying the story until that mission. So, I now have platinum on ps5

Edited by LAZzZY-BONEZzZ
I got trophy

9 minutes ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

There is one trophy that didn't autopop for me: 

From the Ashes - Recover the Shield Protocols

Anyone an idea?

It's a history trophy, it comes first to recruit Tony. I know that now the campaign missions can be replayed, maybe you can do the related mission (I don't know which one though)

3 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

But did you finish the entire game download before launching it to unlock the trophies? Maybe some data related to certain trophies can be found in the data not yet downloaded.

That what im betting on. I hope i get the PL 150 and major artifact upgrade trophy when i log into the game and get to the helicarrier. Will just have to select Thor who is PL 150. But knowing this game it probably wont unlock and i will have to upgrade a major artifact to level 10 again...