Trophy Autopop PS4 to PS5

smithylfc2008

Most of the trophies popped after save migration. Only 2 didnt pop which were the "Old Fashioned Beat Down" and " Omega Level Accomplishment". Relpayed the first 2 Harm rooms and both trophies popped after completing the second Harm Challenge. Hope this helps anybody with this same issue

I must be really unlucky, because I only had 4 trophies pop out of 51...

47 trophies glitched. I've tried re-installing both versions, migrating multiple times, loading an earlier back-up save on PS4 and migrating that. Even tried re-earning some on the PS5 verison but nothing pops.

Hoping this can be patched, otherwise I'm gonna be pissed. No way I'm putting almost 100 hours into this game AGAIN

I was only missing one story trophy after everything else autopopped so I just deleted my save on ps5 and started the campaign from scratch and played until the story trophy and it popped right where it was supposed to along with the platinum.

Reading all the comments here I guess I was one of the lucky ones to only have one story trophy not autopopping... I don't understand how they could've messed this up like this but I'm glad it's over for me. Godspeed for all of you still struggling with this problem!

Shopping Spree for Purchasing an item from two different faction vendors didn't pop on my save migration from PS4 to PS5. All other trophies did though save for the Platinum.

Save trickery may be my undoing in the double Platinum though. In an effort to save resources early on I downloaded my save from the cloud after popping a trophy but the PS5 didn't recognize that I met those requirements so it didn't give me that trophy. I have purchased multiple items from different vendors in the PS5 version but it's not popping. I've also tried several times re-migrating the save data but no dice. 

I'm happy I earned the Platinum on the PS4 but disappointed that my own actions are likely the cause of the 2nd Platinum not popping on PS5.

So I haven’t finished my platinum on PS4 yet (a lot of work ahead of me tbh) and I’ve launched PS5 version being curious of the upgrades and 31/51 trophies auto poped. I’m wondering, if I go back to the PS4 ver and finish playing there, will the rest of the trophies auto pop when I migrate the save again? Or is it the one-time event kind of thing?

• Like 1

On 3/22/2021 at 4:45 PM, GeneSaw said:

I was only missing one story trophy after everything else autopopped so I just deleted my save on ps5 and started the campaign from scratch and played until the story trophy and it popped right where it was supposed to along with the platinum.

Reading all the comments here I guess I was one of the lucky ones to only have one story trophy not autopopping... I don't understand how they could've messed this up like this but I'm glad it's over for me. Godspeed for all of you still struggling with this problem!

Im missing a story trophy. Do you think it is worth a shot to play through?

I was very hesitant about going for this auto pop.  I had a hell of a time getting the trophies to unlock on PS4, I played most of it co-op with a friend. I ended up having to do a lot of things like the hives and collectibles twice to get them to pop, along with the villain sectors. I was able to auto pop all the PS5 trophies, though the game frozen immediately. I wonder if has anything to do with the first play through or just more of the same(problems). Good luck to all of you trying to figure it out.

1 hour ago, pedrovsr_ said:

I wonder if it works the opposite way?

I've waited til the PS5 version to play and now I'm wondering if after getting the PS5 platinum I can import the save on the PS4 version and pop the trophies there

I do not think that will work, as the PS4 version has an import save feature and the PS5 version does not have that option, you could try it but I don't think auto poping PS5 to PS4 games work.

On 3/20/2021 at 7:20 PM, Spidey0891 said:

Update: I deleted both ps4 and ps5 versions and reinstalled them. I hopped on the PS4 version and purchased a few items and went to the home screen to "save migrate." Closed the ps4 ver and started up the ps5 version (didn't wait for the ps5 version to fully install) and trophies popped within 10 seconds of booting up the game (all trophies popped). 

I copied this exactly minus the buying items & it worked perfectly.

On 22/03/2021 at 10:29 AM, RaidaUK said:

I must be really unlucky, because I only had 4 trophies pop out of 51...

47 trophies glitched. I've tried re-installing both versions, migrating multiple times, loading an earlier back-up save on PS4 and migrating that. Even tried re-earning some on the PS5 verison but nothing pops.

Hoping this can be patched, otherwise I'm gonna be pissed. No way I'm putting almost 100 hours into this game AGAIN

Got my platinum after the newest update. Once I updated both versions, deleted all PS5 version save data, re-migrated save file from PS4 version and then when I opened up the PS5 version all missing trophies popped.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RaidaUK said:

Got my platinum after the newest update. Once I updated both versions, deleted all PS5 version save data, re-migrated save file from PS4 version and then when I opened up the PS5 version all missing trophies popped.

Can confirm, I didn't get the "On the Mountaintop" trophy when I migrated my PS4 save to PS5. I tried getting the trophy by deleting the savefile and completing the whole game all over again just to get the trophy. With this update I tried to migrate the save again and it actually gave me the trophy + platinum.

21 hours ago, KLaassikPLaayer said:

Can confirm, I didn't get the "On the Mountaintop" trophy when I migrated my PS4 save to PS5. I tried getting the trophy by deleting the savefile and completing the whole game all over again just to get the trophy. With this update I tried to migrate the save again and it actually gave me the trophy + platinum.

Can confirm confirm.

Mine popped perfectly after deleting/reinstalling/migrating.

On 3/28/2021 at 11:20 PM, pedrovsr_ said:

I wonder if it works the opposite way?

I've waited til the PS5 version to play and now I'm wondering if after getting the PS5 platinum I can import the save on the PS4 version and pop the trophies there

Doubt they'll add the feature. Would've been nice for players who want to play the game along either console without losing content. As it is now, anything you do on PS4 will just overwrite the PS5 save, making you lose progress. It'd be nice if you go back and forth. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...