Despicable Me 2 OR Monsters University?

Fawazc98

My two cents on how I would rate the films:

Despicable Me 9 out of 10 for great story, a villain with minions and a group of girls that don't get too girly.

Monsters Inc 8 out of 10 for a good story with a likable premise, monsters scare because they need electricity. This movie is all about the visual puns!

Monsters University 7 out of 10 for a fairly good story, visual puns are back but now the movie also has a lot of homages/references to their past movies and to Animal House. 

Despicable Me 2 6 out of 10 for a moderate story, a villain with (overused) minions but the magic of the first movie is gone and the group of girls act too girly.

I LOVE Monsters Inc, and really love the characters. I was very much looking forward to University, and while a good movie, it was slightly disappointing. I preferred Dispicable Me, more because it was funnier, but its not a serious movie - its characters and story are rubbish compared to Monsters Uni, but the jokes in it are so much funnier. 

I love love love Disney/Pixar movies and have been watching them since i was a little babieboo, but I was disappointed in Monsters University, especially since i loved the first film so much. As far as sequels go it wasn't horrible, but it just didn't do it for me.

So my vote's for Despicable Me 2, i have a soft spot for Agnes, she's just too cute :wub:  PAPOY!

• 3 weeks later...