Release within sight, so what are you doing to pass the time and what will be the first game you put in?

Lady-Laura-Lee

Ok so day 1 is upon us. Every minute takes us nearer yet seems to be an eternity away. What are you dong to pass the time? And what game will bethe first you boot up? For me to pass the time ( attending a midnight release in13.5 hrs) I have painted my nails, soaked in the tub, and will be playing my Vita nonstop (I traded my PS3 in for Battlefront 4, Injustice, a 50 psn store card. Sorry ps3 games , you'll have to wait until your Ps4 versions are available..Until I can go get my # for my place in the release line. As for the first game . I think I will most likely have to say it will be AC4 Black Flag as I am a huge fan of that series.

Edited by Lady-Laura-Lee

The rear end started to chatter in my truck a week or so ago (it had been parked since then) so today I'll be diagnosing that. I'm 90% sure it is the LSD and it just needs oil so I really shouldn't even need to pull the rear end out. If I can stand the cold I'll be doing some front end work too. 

A buddy called me the other day and told me he is having starting issues with his 4020 John Deere, so I may head over there today too.

Parker

I would've had to go in to work at 10PM tonight but I took a vacation day. I'll probably head to GameStop around 11:30 or so because without friends waiting in line sucks. If forgot to say in my original post that the first game I'll e playing is Killzone: Shadow Fall. 

Parker

I am waiting till the morning to go, as the location I bought from doesnt have a midnight release at least to my knowledge. Which is kinda lame because I have to pull an all-nighter as I start nights this weekend again. So I will be doing my best to finally platinum Defiance as its quite the grind, and then go in the morning, get it, play a wee bit of killzone and then goto sleep and regretfully not touch the system till monday...

I'll be playing my PS3 while I wait...for a year. I'm in no hurry to get a PS4 with so many PS3 games still being released. In fact, I'm more excited about the game announcements tonight for the PS4 than I am for the actual system coming out tomorrow. Call me crazy, but I want a PS4 with a more GB than 500 and one that has all the bugs fixed out of it (the last thing I'd want to do is call PS support). Until I make my PS4 purchase next year, I hope everyone who buys a PS4 enjoys the fuck out of it. xD

• Like 1

I was originally going to wait, however after have an extremely rough year this year and loosing everything in a house fire I decided I deserved to pamper myself and buy something that wasn't used. For the first time since the fire I'll something shiny in my apt and I'm loving the thought of it.

Laura Lee

I'm picking mine up after work tomorrow. Installing the update while having dinner and than planning a very late night with my new games.

I think my order will be

NBA 2k14

KZ SF

Madden 25

BF4.

I'll save the free games to play on saturday or sunday.

Edited by snakebit10