*No Patches for Some PS3 Games*

DeidaraTV

2 hours ago, MikeKeese said:

Game data utility and then click triangle and information. It will tell you the version. If nothing shows, it’s not on 1.03

On a side note, has anyone been able to check Tekken Tag 2 digital? That’s pretty much the only one I still want to do from the currently list. The physical will let you pend in an online lobby but will never find anyone, likely since it’s not patched 

I wondwr if its possible to get all the trohpies on disc version then upload to cloud thne use PSnow and use the same data for the online trophies?

4 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

I’m talking about two different disks in a na ps3 (NA and PAL for instance.) I want to see if one patches and the other one doesn’t. 

That's not what I was replying to.

For what you were asking, wait and compare. Fallout 3 GOTY for instance has, according to GUDGER666, an update for the NA version. My EU version doesn't.

28 minutes ago, Curat0r_Cyph3r said:

I have a copy of White Knight Chronicles II that comes with WKC 1 on the disc. Is that version fully updated?

WKC1 on that disc is a remaster basically. Afair, it doesn't have a trophy list as such, just a sweet addition to part 2 for plot.

I have a friend working in IGN Germany. He adviced me weeks ago to kill all pending games on PS3. They had a SEVERE problem with security. Las weekend somebody got into ny PSN account. I had to change the password and add 2 steps verification. Somebody was downloading games from my library. Luckily I have no payment methods saved over there.

22 minutes ago, acedragons said:

Can confirm LoS Collection needs patch as well and is not updating either.

Are you sure? I search for the Update, LoS Collection are BLUS 31382, the game relase on 2014 and the Last Update of LoS are from 2011 maybe the LoD don't need the patch and que 1.0 already have all the patch like other games.

1 minute ago, SephGM said:

Are you sure? I search for the Update, LoS Collection are BLUS 31382, the game relase on 2014 and the Last Update of LoS are from 2011 maybe the LoD don't need the patch and que 1.0 already have all the patch like other games.

I tested the collection disc after downloading the two dlcs. Still wont let me download the patch, and confirm the dlcs wont work without it. I only see 12 dots instead of 14 in the world map.

Just now, Harlem_kenway said:

Can someone check if drakengard 3 still updating? i'm waiting for my physical copy to arrive and i bought all story dlc. so i'm kinda nervous. thanks!

Yes. I downloaded the patch yesterday while making my list back on page 14.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SephGM said:

Yeah im sure man.  I been askin the question for days and I went and tested myself since didn't get any confirmation from anyone else.  Dlc nodes don't show up so no access to dlc

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, acedragons said:

Yeah im sure man.  I been askin the question for days and I went and tested myself since didn't get any confirmation from anyone else.  Dlc nodes don't show up so no access to dlc

Thanks, I hope Sony fix the problem or do something... is a very bad marketing for all the old fans.

33 minutes ago, Cloud_SOLDAT said:

That's not what I was replying to.

For what you were asking, wait and compare. Fallout 3 GOTY for instance has, according to GUDGER666, an update for the NA version. My EU version doesn't.

Not sure if you're asking about Fallout 3 as this is getting confusing. But the GOTY that has a patch is BLUS30455