*No Patches for Some PS3 Games*

DeidaraTV

2 minutes ago, Floorkiller74 said:

What I get from this thread....I'm a rare person that installs games/updates when I get them. My games sit there on the shelf installed (99% ignored) not 100% ignored :D

So that would mean you have alot of 0% trophy lists added to your profile and some games even pop trophies by just starting up or starting a new game. ?

2 minutes ago, SHADOW-KILLER-S2 said:

So that would mean you have alot of 0% trophy lists added to your profile and some games even pop trophies by just starting up or starting a new game. 1f61c.png

Sure, doesn't bother me (Reminds me what I have, lol). However, you can install the updates and not synch the trophy lists if that something you really care about. 

This is a very large thread, so something like this might have already been brought up.

But a while ago I was saying that a solution for PS3 issues would be to add as much of the PS3 library as possible to PSNow. It's not a perfect solution, but it's better than nothing.

With patches suddenly vanishing, I'm remembering that it's in the actual text of the service agreement for Now that games will always be of the latest patch. Several of the games currently on the service are games also seeing their patches disappear. Sorta wonder if this is the start of a transition to Now for a large portion of the library. 

1 hour ago, Floorkiller74 said:

What I get from this thread....I'm a rare person that installs games/updates when I get them. My games sit there on the shelf installed (99% ignored) not 100% ignored :D

I do the same, except I can't on my PS4 much any more due to how little free space I constantly have on it and its extended storage now. It's nice not having to wait for updates to download or games to install when I do finally get around to a game, rather get that out of the way ASAP.

Good to see updates seem to be starting to work again for many. Perhaps Sony actually decided to do something without really mentioning anything, think it was the same when the Vita was having issues with some game updates?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jelly Soup said:

This is a very large thread, so something like this might have already been brought up.

But a while ago I was saying that a solution for PS3 issues would be to add as much of the PS3 library as possible to PSNow. It's not a perfect solution, but it's better than nothing.

With patches suddenly vanishing, I'm remembering that it's in the actual text of the service agreement for Now that games will always be of the latest patch. Several of the games currently on the service are games also seeing their patches disappear. Sorta wonder if this is the start of a transition to Now for a large portion of the library. 

Good idea, but for many it would be useless because the service is not yet available in certain countries.  

Not to mention that you don't have the complete library, because you need to license the games again.