Admin-Mods: Explain to me why my message to Admin has no respond yet.

And why someone delete a thread when a Premium member like myself was an hour sharing proof about the official Discord server from this website.

It's easy, it's just to explain me why and on what rule did you guys rely for doing this.

Thank you for reading. If you have another official mail for issues, please tell me.

9 minutes ago, ChristianHenares said:

And why someone delete a thread when a Premium member like myself was an hour sharing proof about the official Discord server from this website.

It's easy, it's just to explain me why and on what rule did you guys rely for doing this.

Thank you for reading. If you have another official mail for issues, please tell me.

Doesn't matter if you're a premium member, you broke rule #4

"4. Don’t name and shame. This is akin to giving grief to another member. There are ways to report suspected cheaters and you should Report posts or contact a Moderator any time you would feel compelled to Name and Shame."

Also there was no point in continuing the thread after the person who you were ranting about was banned from the discord server shortly after you made the thread

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, ChristianHenares said:

The thread would've just continued in you and this other guy arguing about your personal history. Guess the mods thought thats something you two should discuss in private.

They don't want anything public from discord to here pretty much. And what does being a premium member have anything with this? I could list you a bunch of other premium members who got banned from this website, and even for the stupidest reasons. Be glad you're not on the server. 

2 minutes ago, Dead Weight said:

Doesn't matter if you're a premium member, you broke rule #4

"4. Don’t name and shame. This is akin to giving grief to another member. There are ways to report suspected cheaters and you should Report posts or contact a Moderator any time you would feel compelled to Name and Shame."

Also there was no point in continuing the thread after the person who you were ranting about was banned from the discord server shortly after you made the thread

Hi.

This is incorrect, because I didn't speak about his profile member on the website, but on the Discord. It's different. I'm not breaking that rule at all.

If you actually read the deleted thread, you should know that I was not talking about "this guy is bad, he insulted me". No,. what I did was:

1. Proving that one guy attacked me.
2. Proving that a mod did nothing.
3. Proving that the guy continued attacking and insulting me, calling me dipshit and stuff.

So, no, I wasn't talking about reporting any trophy issue at all.