Update a Trophy List

BlindMango

I've noticed a weird naming inconsistency between two remastered collections: UNCHARTED The Nathan Drake Collection, and Batman: Return to Arkham. If you compare the Uncharted individual titles within them to their PS3 versions, you have:

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune 

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered 

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves 

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered 

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception 

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered 

But with the Batman remasters, the names are the same between the original (PS3) and remaster (PS4) versions. The same goes for the Assassin's Creed II collection of remasters, where the game name is the same between both versions. Arguably, because some of these remasters include DLC and remove multiplayer, they shouldn't be considered identical to the original. Does it make more sense to rename one collection to match the naming scheme of the other? Or is there a reason why they are named differently?

32 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

On 7/5/2019 at 8:09 AM, HuntingFever said:

VR games:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/9327-focus-on-you

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/9328-focus-on-you

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/9329-focus-on-you

I'm fairly sure the top list is for Japan, the middle one is Korean and the bottom list is for Asia.

As for 3861, that's Taiwan. As for Focus on You, I'm fairly sure Korean and Hong Kong are shared. The one without earners is Europe & North America. Japan is separate, yes. 

See, that Korea and HK share the same title id, CUSA14457_00, while USA (CUSA16058_00) and Europe (CUSA15838_00) are not yet on the PlayStation Store, hence nobody has them synced. Sorry for the correction, but just wanted to let you know. So, I guess @BlindMango should change the "Korea" Focus to Asia. 

5 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

As for 3861, that's Taiwan. As for Focus on You, I'm fairly sure Korean and Hong Kong are shared. The one without earners is Europe & North America. Japan is separate, yes. 

See, that Korea and HK share the same title id, CUSA14457_00, while USA (CUSA16058_00) and Europe (CUSA15838_00) are not yet on the PlayStation Store, hence nobody has them synced. Sorry for the correction, but just wanted to let you know. So, I guess @BlindMango should change the "Korea" Focus to Asia. 

I am so sick of Sony's nonsensical way of handling stacks :(.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I am so sick of Sony's nonsensical way of handling stacks :(.

Whoever's in charge of console tagging should be fired. All these PS4 games with Vita tags, or the dozens of PS4 or Vita-only games with PS3 tag. Yeah, I feel ya. What pisses me off somewhat is that there's still half a dozen games on PS3 that are non-syncable,and it's been like 3+ years for them! Look how long NBA 2K18 took! Can't wait to see the amount of stackables with PS5 coming. Watch there be 4 lists per console for a game, equating to 12 plats. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Whoever's in charge of console tagging should be fired. All these PS4 games with Vita tags, or the dozens of PS4 or Vita-only games with PS3 tag. Yeah, I feel ya. What pisses me off somewhat is that there's still half a dozen games on PS3 that are non-syncable,and it's been like 3+ years for them! Look how long NBA 2K18 took! Can't wait to see the amount of stackables with PS5 coming. Watch there be 4 lists per console for a game, equating to 12 plats. 

It's getting atrocious, and no care at all for organization from Sony. I should just apply for a job at Sony to sort it out myself and then quit after it's organized xD 

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, BlindMango said:

It's getting atrocious, and no care at all for organization from Sony. I should just apply for a job at Sony to sort it out myself and then quit after it's organized xD 

Does it help to know that the "Platform Support" for a trophy pack is just a checkbox for the platforms? :awesome:

24 minutes ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Does it help to know that the "Platform Support" for a trophy pack is just a checkbox for the platforms? :awesome:

Yeahhh I had always assumed this and heard about that too :facepalm: There are some devs that sure love checking those boxes that I have to uncheck on our site when the lists go live lol

1 hour ago, BlindMango said:

Yeahhh I had always assumed this and heard about that too :facepalm: There are some devs that sure love checking those boxes that I have to uncheck on our site when the lists go live lol

Well, not so much a checkbox, but a dropdown, unless Sony's changed things since then. As seen here: tAap5un.png 

it would take a good bit of action on the devs' part to be adding the unsupported console tags, like PS3. But I would assume it means that devs like Sometimes You just select (Multi (PS Vita + PS4)) for a couple of their sets, and reuse the same platform selection for the other console, without going back to the output format. So basically, laziness. What gets me is that the devs have to manually go right down to the last option to be doing mistags as seen with Shakedown Hawaii or Almost There. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, luckydonut said:

PSNProfiles.png

I'm sure you meant "Pic-a-Pix Series".

No he doesn't, that labelling is intentional. BM is fed up with games getting pointless stacks so is marking them as such, until Sony provides a valid reason as to why they are allowing games to have multiple stacks per console and region.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 1