The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

PSN ID: Bobble_DD

PS Systems: PS3, PS Vita, (PS4 soon?)

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Yeah...why not

I am looking for people who like to play (doesnt matter if on- or offline), talk or just want to help each other with getting trophies.

I am German but fluent in English. Feel free to contact me!

Too many pages to go through this, but if anyone sees my comment feel free to add as per the conditions below.

PSN ID: andylaw31

Systems: PS3 (possibly Vita and PS4, but not necessarily in the next year or so)

Conditions/blank requests:

• active on PS3
  • have at least one game in common (that you play)
  • say you're from PSNProfiles

I rejoined the gaming world in December 2015 (previous profile was jeromelaw), and I'm currently working my way through a large and growing catalogue of PS3 games.

• Like 1

Feel Free to add me on PSN but PLEASE let me know you found me on PSN Profiles.  Also PLEASE stop by my youtube channel and checkout some awesome montages.

PSN ID: ChaosLegionSpawn

PS Systems: PS4, PS3, PS Vita

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Sometimes.  It's best to enter PSNProfiles

Youtube: ChaosLegionSpawn

Instagram: ChaosLegionSpawn

Playing: Battlefield 1, Nioh and Titanfall 2

Hi! I might add some people maybe if you want to talk. I can struggle sometimes though :)

PSN: olliebear66t

Systems: PS4, PSVita

Blank Fiend requests: maybe

The only multiplayer game I really play from time to time is Rainbow Six: Siege but I might get the new COD soon.

I am big fan of single-player action games, mostly AAA but there are some great indies.

• 3 weeks later...

Feel free to add me I'll accept anyone as long as I know you're from here.

PsnID: PLEXTOR08

Systems: Ps4 and Psvita 

Blanks: No, please state you're from here

I prefer single player games so I don't often play online however I'm open to help with trophy hunting or just coop for fun so feel free to send a message in that case. 

PSN ID: Spider-Man916

PS3, PS4, PS Vita

Games:  I play all different types of games, but I prefer single player.  RPGs/JRPGs are my favorite, but I like almost every type of videogame.

Accept blank friend requests: I have, but I prefer if you simply put PSNProfiles or PSNP in the friend request just so I know where from.  I mean is it really that hard to type PSNP in the friend request?

**NO KIDS/MINORS.  I'm a grown-ass man so 21+ ONLY.**

Hey guys names TABZ_420, just say your from here. Mainly play on PS4 but have vita PS3 and psvr as well. 93 platinum trophies too. I like to meet other gamers and trophy hunters favourite games include FIFA 17 and call of duty zombies. Peace out . I don't exempt blank friend requests just say your from here. Look forward to meeting you ?

Edited by TABZ_420

Ok, why not x3

PSNID: Zanreo

Systems: PS3, Vita and PS4

Blank requests: Prefer not, please write PSNP or something

I don't really play much online (aside from online trophies for games I'd play otherwise) but it's fun to see what trophies others are getting x3

Hi all! Im mainly playing games online. Currently Mortal Kombat X, Uncharted 4 and a lot Rocket league. aaand usually playing for trophy purposes.

PSN ID: Tumpipi

PS Systems: PS4, PS3, Vita

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Yes I do.

• 2 weeks later...

PSN ID: SlaveBeastTaka

Systems: PS3

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: No, Let me know your from PSNP. Put it as the title. 

Im looking for legit Emo, Gothic, Punk PSN Gaming Friends. Who dont cheat or hack to get platinums or trophies. 100% I guess if you use boosting sessions its fine. Also, I dont really add guys. Just a forewarning. So if your a guy, and you try to add me. I may or may not accept it. But feel free to add me on here. ^ ^ I only add girls. Or if your a transsexual or something among those llines. You can add me. But other then that, yeah. 

20 minutes ago, SlaveBeastTaka said:

PSN ID: SlaveBeastTaka

Systems: PS3

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: No, Let me know your from PSNP. Put it as the title. 

Im looking for legit Emo, Gothic, Punk PSN Gaming Friends. Who dont cheat or hack to get platinums or trophies. 100% I guess if you use boosting sessions its fine. Also, I dont really add guys. Just a forewarning. So if your a guy, and you try to add me. I may or may not accept it. But feel free to add me on here. ^ ^ I only add girls. Or if your a transsexual or something among those llines. You can add me. But other then that, yeah. 

Lol....how many "girls" you have so far?

I can be a girl if you want.

Anyone can add me...Im a girl guys.

Blank request is fine. Tell me you are from here will get the processing faster. Also a/s/l.

Edited by Fing3rButt3r3

I know I always post on here telling people to add me then later on will end up deleting them BUT I'm not as busy as I once was so happy to start a new

PSNID: Meacham93

All PS Systems

Blank Requests?: Rather you didn't, blank request make me want to delete you as you have no intention of talking.

I would like to try and speak to more people, I know it's a chore speaking to everyone everyday but it would be good to get a message once in a while see how things are going.

Always willing to give tips or help boosting on certain games.

I have the app on my phone so you will always get a quick response.