Arkham City - Perfect Knight Question?

SIDEWINDER_21X

For the Perfect Knight - Day 2 trophy (gold), which requires you to complete the main story, sidequests, New Game Plus etc. Does anybody know whether you need to 100% the sidequests in both the original save and the New Game+?

Because the upgrades and Riddler challenges carry over to NG+, but the side missions do not, so I need to know whether I need to redo the sidequests on my second playthrough for the trophy to count.

Any help is much appreciated :)

For the Perfect Knight - Day 2 trophy (gold), which requires you to complete the main story, sidequests, New Game Plus etc. Does anybody know whether you need to 100% the sidequests in both the original save and the New Game+?

Because the upgrades and Riddler challenges carry over to NG+, but the side missions do not, so I need to know whether I need to redo the sidequests on my second playthrough for the trophy to count.

Iam not sure but I read somewhere that you have to complete them twice also in both the original and NG+

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Phew, for a second I thought I had to find all the Riddler trophies and Riddles in both game and NG+. I'm about half way with the trophies for now. I'm going to try and plat this one as well. I was surprised at how fast the story mode went. Hopefully NG+ won't prove to be too much harder.

• 4 months later...

I have not played the game, but I heard that it was both.

Thanks for trying to help, but that's a little vague. Riddler collectables carry over to ng+ and only have to be done once. With the Catwoman dlc, I've gotten more than the 400 collectables needed in order to get 100% in the Riddler side mission. However, I'm thinking that I'll need to have all 440 collectables (because Catwoman's collectables are dlc) to have the game completion reach 100% and be able to unlock Perfect Knight.

Thanks for trying to help, but that's a little vague. Riddler collectables carry over to ng+ and only have to be done once. With the Catwoman dlc, I've gotten more than the 400 collectables needed in order to get 100% in the Riddler side mission. However, I'm thinking that I'll need to have all 440 collectables (because Catwoman's collectables are dlc) to have the game completion reach 100% and be able to unlock Perfect Knight.

You're correct. Everything needs to be done over again except the Riddler trophies, and the Catwoman ones do NOT count towards the 100% statistic.

• Like 2

Yeah, I guess you are right :D lol

Just a tip about NG+, the riddler informants also carry over as being completed if anyone is wondering. I found out this morning because I still have at least 100 riddles to collect and they are all displayed on the map in NG+ which is handy (since I interrogated all the informants on the original save) :)

• 7 months later...

:hmm: it's been a while since I last played Batman Arkham City. If I remember side quests and riddler trophies carry over to ng+ except for the AR trainings. You have to do that twice. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Edited by NightWing127

You're correct. Everything needs to be done over again except the Riddler trophies, and the Catwoman ones do NOT count towards the 100% statistic.

Actually, they do. (Atleast for the trophy, and if the trophy pops up that means that you DID get "100%" Or 400 of the 440. Since the DLC adds to the counter.)

Please correct me if I'm wrong but at least I got my trophy with 380 Batman Riddler trophies and 20 Catwoman trophies.

Edited by MxWhiteKnight

Actually, they do. (Atleast for the trophy, and if the trophy pops up that means that you DID get "100%" Or 400 of the 440. Since the DLC adds to the counter.)

Please correct me if I'm wrong but at least I got my trophy with 380 Batman Riddler trophies and 20 Catwoman trophies.

Nope, I had to get the full 440 or rather it unlocked when I got the 400th trophy for Batman.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...
On 26/03/2020 at 4:32 PM, HOGIE838IRE said:

Anyone know can the mystery watcher still be found in new game+ if I've completed the story and the rest of the side missions? Am I locked out of Perfect Knight 2 trophy now?

You can still get the Mystery Watcher in Free Roam even if you have completed the story and other side missions. He'll still spawn at his usual 4 locations.

Also, you will also need to find him again in NG+ if you are going for Perfect Knight 2.0

Edited by Djaspoo

• 1 month later...

Good god this is an old thread. Half the people who posted here haven't been seen in years.

Perfect Knight was pretty unnecessary for a trophy. It's basically platinum trophy almost except you can leave out stuff such as Calender Man and Perfect Freeflow 2.0. You pretty much have to do most of everything the game offers anyway, which makes the platinum a worthwhile one to go for.

• Like 1