EA Origins not working

akdkiller

Just now, charlomagno said:

Guys, EA is going to retire classic syndicate from GOG next week, I know it's not related but... Considering what they have done to fuse, it's better to hurry up with syndicate for PS3

Yeah , you can see it clearly. 

Well they sent me a message by inbox also notifying me that they deleted my last post for "disrespect" when clearly I did not. I am already resigned, I do not see any interest in solving this, they do not respond to us anymore and when they see the topic they only do it to moderate.

5 hours ago, akdkiller said:

Well they sent me a message by inbox also notifying me that they deleted my last post for "disrespect" when clearly I did not. I am already resigned, I do not see any interest in solving this, they do not respond to us anymore and when they see the topic they only do it to moderate.

They don’t response cuz they made the thread as a “ solved “ it’s like an issue ticket once it’s open they have to close it in somehow.

Edited by Hysteria

To anyone that has had a post of theirs on the EA site about Fuse get edited or deleted, could you post it in this thread by chance?  I'm really interested to see what EA views as disrespectful or confrontational or whatever justification they used to delete the post.  If you don't have the post saved, could you relay the overall concept or idea of what you posted?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, charlomagno said:

Guys, EA is going to retire classic syndicate from GOG next week, I know it's not related but... Considering what they have done to fuse, it's better to hurry up with syndicate for PS3

EA_Cade said he's going to ask around about that whole situation. So who knows what's going on.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hysteria said:

No , not yet I sent a DM to EA help on Twitter, no response yet .

EA Help is useless. After things got cleared up about Fuse being kneecapped they stopped even answering me. I asked them about the game first thing at the beginning of june, like, "see this thread, what's happening?"
They didn't say jack.

1 minute ago, Samurai_SNAAAKE said:

EA Help is useless. After things got cleared up about Fuse being kneecapped they stopped even answering me. I asked them about the game first thing at the beginning of june, like, "see this thread, what's happening?"
They didn't say jack.

The silence is so weird: 

- They don’t answer because it’s done for them so they don’t bother to answer or they will figure it out since they stay quiet until then ,

- They simply won’t even care even if they don’t put it on the EA shutdown list . 

As EA failed to provide me a complains email adress I have now raised my issue with the trading standards authority in the UK through citizens advice. My only problem may be that I perchased this game second hand not through EA themselves. I encourage everyone to raise this issue through their own local authorities.

• Like 2

I feel for you guys. I was in a similiar situation with a group of mine where a trophy for Medal of Honor: Wargfighter was not achievable due to a gamemode server disappearing and as much as I hate to admit it, spamming EA constantly (even tagging every EA forum employee, which later got deleted) did keep the issue raise. In the end the servers were turned back on, but without them saying a word. To this day I'm not sure if they just started working on their own or if EA actually fixed it, but I lean towards the former.

I do have to say though that they never marked our thread as solved or anyhting of that sort, the worst thing they did is to warn us about spamming them.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Letenko22 said:

I feel for you guys. I was in a similiar situation with a group of mine where a trophy for Medal of Honor: Wargfighter was not achievable due to a gamemode server disappearing and as much as I hate to admit it, spamming EA constantly (even tagging every EA forum employee, which later got deleted) did keep the issue raise. In the end the servers were turned back on, but without them saying a word. To this day I'm not sure if they just started working on their own or if EA actually fixed it, but I lean towards the former.

I do have to say though that they never marked our thread as solved or anyhting of that sort, the worst thing they did is to warn us about spamming them.

I checked Fuse yesterday still the same issue , don’t really know if they make the thread as “ solved “ won’t help the game further or they didn’t say anything because they still working on it silently . But maybe if we create another thread in EA will help the situation or will make the situation worse or they abandoned the game after all so maybe that’s why they don’t answer, I mean so much thoughts that I don’t know what to expect . 

Edited by Hysteria

18 minutes ago, Hysteria said:

I checked Fuse yesterday still the same issue , don’t really know if they make the thread as “ solved “ won’t help the game further or they didn’t say anything because they still working on it silently . But maybe if we create another thread in EA will help the situation or will make the situation worse or they abandoned the game after all so maybe that’s why they don’t answer, I mean so much thoughts that I don’t know what to expect . 

The reason for the thread being "solved" is just that it makes that answer the first one ppl see when visiting the thread. It doesn't solve the connection issues, but that is the reason for it servers not working.

It's great you guys are fighting and such for it. More power too you, but I don't nesassary think EA has breached any contract of obligations as if I recall the wording on the box is that it MAY be given a 30 days notice. This means they kinda can do it without saying anything even though it's kinda sad for the consumer that is actually playing it at the time and using the product.

That said, this is a perfectly good example on why ppl should consider ps3 servers on borrowed time and can be gone in a flash. Get your ps3 games done with ASAP server closure or not.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Fugl7 said:

The reason for the thread being "solved" is just that it makes that answer the first one ppl see when visiting the thread. It doesn't solve the connection issues, but that is the reason for it servers not working.

It's great you guys are fighting and such for it. More power too you, but I don't nesassary think EA has breached any contract of obligations as if I recall the wording on the box is that it MAY be given a 30 days notice. This means they kinda can do it without saying anything even though it's kinda sad for the consumer that is actually playing it at the time and using the product.

That said, this is a perfectly good example on why ppl should consider ps3 servers on borrowed time and can be gone in a flash. Get your ps3 games done with ASAP server closure or not.

It’s the same thought that just came to my mind but didn’t bother to say it the word MAY , ok here is my thing , ok then they shouldn’t create a page of EA shutdown in the first place wrote in every EA game box like really.

22 minutes ago, Fugl7 said:

It get that interpretation, but mine is slightly different. To me the phrase "EA may retire online features after 30 days notice" means that after the 30 days they may retire the features, and not that they may give notice.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jpwbjpwb said:

It get that interpretation, but mine is slightly different. To me the phrase "EA may retire online features after 30 days notice" means that after the 30 days they may retire the features, and not that they may give notice.

Nope after 30 days NOTICE ! Logically you don’t get notice after you get it before!!!

Edited by Hysteria

11 minutes ago, Hysteria said:

It’s the same thought that just came to my mind but didn’t bother to say it the word MAY , ok here is my thing , ok then they shouldn’t create a page of EA shutdown in the first place wrote in every EA game box like really.

It's all about legal reasons i'm afraid to cover all their bases in case of being taken to court. They basicly have lawyers writing this stuff so they have covered all their bases.

5 minutes ago, jpwbjpwb said:

Well, you might be right. I'm not having the cover in front of me so I can't say what it says word by word. But I'm pretty sure if it can be interpreted you don't come far with it i'm afraid as the other party (EA in this case) would just argue the other way if it comes to it.