My first PS4 Platinum trophy Knack!

Syphon_Filter

Nice well done, is knack any good?

Thank you. And yeah, Knack is an amazing due to its story, large levels, tough enemies, great level design, enemies design, you will encounter different enemies with different power abilities, and the collectables are well hidden. This game is easily 35 or 45 hours to get 100 percent.

What is that theme? It looks pretty cool :3

The name of this theme is Elven Archer Eve.

Congrats. This will probably be my first. I'm in my 3rd playthrough, but still need 2 diamonds. I want to get that done before i tackle everything else. 

Thank you. And yeah, same problem I have had with diamonds. It took 2 hours until I got my last 2 diamonds and what I did was kept opening the chest at chapter 11 and 1 that were pretty close to the start of the level and until I got them.

cool story bro ^_^

Thank you.

Congrats on your first PS4 plat  :yay:

Thank you.

This is on my radar, but further down the line. I am hearing very good things about it.

Congrats!

Thank you and yep. Knack is an amazing game.

Congrats! ^_^

Thank you.

Just got this as well. TECHNICALLY my first PS4 Plat was Sound Shapes, but I don't really count that. Congrats!

That is great friend. It doesn't matter as you got the platinum great job.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Congratz ! 

i plan on getting it platinum myself :)

Thank you. Yeah, Iam sure you can do it with no problem. It might take some time but you can do it for sure.

Congrats,

Have you tried to play it with a second player? If not, I recommend it to you.

Not really as Iam a lonely gamer and my sister likes to play Super Mario or Sonic and since we got these Iphones or Ipad. They keep playing on Facebook lol.

Hopefully by mid 2014 inFamous or AC IV will be my ps4 plat but I'm still enjoying the ps3 :D

Congrats Mate! 

Thank you. Yeah, same here I will go for Platinum when I will get Infamous as well.

Nice Job, that sure is a hard one!

Thank you. It is hard due to those collectables as they appear random and most keep trying.

Nice work, game is freakin' hard man!

Been playing with the wife in coop and its quite a steep difficulty curve after the first few chapters!

Thanks. It is hard specaily if you will go after those collectables and so on.

My first was Black Flag.

Great job man. I wish if I can Assassin's Creed 4 Platinum but not in the mood for it.