Trophy Thoughts?

8 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

I preordered the physical PS4 version just in case there was a free upgrade. Anyone heard if that is so yet?

Same here and they aren't confirming on twitter if it comes with a free ps5 upgrade. Thinking if I should just get the digital since that's crossbuy but I kinda want a physical copy as well. Wish indie devs would confirm these sort of things early on

On 6/26/2021 at 5:59 PM, HuntingFever said:

The PS4 and PS5 versions are releasing day and date with each other on June 30th, it's just the PS5 list happened to start syncing a week early.

Thank you for the info :).

Ah I see! Thanks! :D 

22 minutes ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

Sweet, I've always wanted to play this game. I usually avoid VN platinums to not mess up my profile but I think I'll make an exception for this one. I mean, I would if I had a PS5. 

Just thinks of it as a horror game rather than a VN. Then it fits perfectly with your existing game collection!

PS. You don’t need a PS5, it’s coming to both platforms ;) 

Is anyone able to comment as to if any of these trophies are missable? I'm not a VN fan in the slightest but I know this game is one to experience, even for people who are not fans of the genre. However I'd only want to do 1 playthrough.

2 hours ago, Skurkitty said:

Is anyone able to comment as to if any of these trophies are missable? I'm not a VN fan in the slightest but I know this game is one to experience, even for people who are not fans of the genre. However I'd only want to do 1 playthrough.

You'll have to play multiple times, but you have the option to skip already read dialogue or even to skip all dialogue.

By the way, I'm stuck at 9x% data collection and two special poems don't unlock for me, even if I see them in-game. I don't know if it's something yet to be discovered or if it's only like that on the PS5.

I can't seemingly sync the trophies to the server list for the PS4 version as of right now. I can earn them and have them saved to my console, but I cant get them to go to the trophy server or my actual trophy list. The error code apparently isnt on Sony's site either. Anyone else having this issue?

2 hours ago, abhinandhan22 said:

Are there different region trophy lists for the game? Im seeing two ps5 lists and there are different earners for the trophies. Is it EU/NA lists?

I have a sneaking suspicion that the one with no earned trophies is possibly meant to be the PS4 version's trophy list but something may have happened in the server process that mixed things up and made two PS5 versions by accident? Not entirely sure, might be completely wrong since I don't know how Sony's Trophy servers work completely, but based on my previous question, it wouldnt be too farfetched to assume.

1 hour ago, tomadom64 said:

I have a sneaking suspicion that the one with no earned trophies is possibly meant to be the PS4 version's trophy list but something may have happened in the server process that mixed things up and made two PS5 versions by accident? Not entirely sure, might be completely wrong since I don't know how Sony's Trophy servers work completely, but based on my previous question, it wouldnt be too farfetched to assume.

Yeah that could be a potential possibility although when you click individual trophies, some people have earned them on the list that says 0 earners. Only time will tell I guess. 

3 hours ago, tomadom64 said:

I can't seemingly sync the trophies to the server list for the PS4 version as of right now. I can earn them and have them saved to my console, but I cant get them to go to the trophy server or my actual trophy list. The error code apparently isnt on Sony's site either. Anyone else having this issue?

Was having the same problem myself last night. Haven’t checked this morning to see if it’s still not working

4 hours ago, tomadom64 said:

Yeah, no PS4 trophies for the game can sync right now. Devs must not have uploaded the info to the server. Usually it's fixed within a couple of days. Same thing happened when Persona 5 Strikers released.

13 hours ago, Static_Rook said:

Yeah, no PS4 trophies for the game can sync right now. Devs must not have uploaded the info to the server. Usually it's fixed within a couple of days. Same thing happened when Persona 5 Strikers released.

It’s fixed as of an hour or so ago

It looks like Breakthrough is bugged on all platforms. After doing everything, my completion in settings is at 90%. Also the Monika dialogue trophy took over an hour on auto, don't know if that was just bad luck or what, the guide I read said it should take 15 mins.

2 minutes ago, Psychedout said:

It looks like Breakthrough is bugged on all platforms. After doing everything, my completion in settings is at 90%. Also the Monika dialogue trophy took over an hour on auto, don't know if that was just bad luck or what, the guide I read said it should take 15 mins.

Sounds like bad luck with Monika as I’d say mine popped in about 15 mins.

Might want to check that you’ve definitely done everything if you’re only at 90%. Breakthrough definitely seems to be glitched, but there are reports on one of the game’s other versions of people getting to 100%

2 hours ago, jacks81x said:

The game's been out for a week and no one has gotten the platinum yet.  Something's definitely not right.  

I have every other trophy other than "achieve 100% data collection".. The kicker? I'm at 102% data collection. 

I'm on Ps5 by the way so it shouldn't be the PS4 sync issue. No idea what's going on 

1 hour ago, Karu-X04 said:

I have every other trophy other than "achieve 100% data collection".. The kicker? I'm at 102% data collection. 

I'm on Ps5 by the way so it shouldn't be the PS4 sync issue. No idea what's going on 

It’s a bug. When the new patch comes out it’ll be fixed

6 hours ago, tomadom64 said:

Funnily enough it looks like SOMEONE has obtained the trophy, just not on this site. My PS4 trophy list says 0.1% of players have both the 100% trophy and the Platinum, though it could possibly be someone hacking?

It's either a hacker or a Developer testing out the patch.