Trophies totally bugged

lio-sun

Be careful if you want the platinum for this game, I'm playing it on PS Now and almost half of the trophies didn't pop.

Ex: I got the trophy for getting all the gold medals for all levels....but not the 20, 30 gold medals neither than finishing all the levels.

I emailed team 17 they apparently have no idea what to do to make the trophies pop.

If anyone had the same issue or if you have a solution....

Thanks

4 minutes ago, hBLOXs said:

According to your profile you DIDN’T get the trophy for gold medals in all levels. You got the one for 10 levels. That just looks like normal progress to me.

at the time of this post his profile was updated 22 hours ago, maybe it has something to do (or not)

maybe you didn't see it well i got masters in moving (all gold medals) but not 20/30 gold medals neither than finish all levels and i also didn't got the arcarde and memory level or defeat the rat king....

so definitely there's a bug

yes i updated my profile just a few minutes ago

Two collectibles didn't register for me, so I had to replay more than half of the game since I had no way of knowing what failed.

But there would be forum threads about it if the Platinum was broken, which it isn't.

Yeah, some trackers may fail, but there's no need for melodrama, just replay what you need and you should solve this on your own.

thanks for the answer i'm not making a melodrama, I deleted the game twice, even the save file, i completed twice from scratches 1 in solo 1 in co-op.

I even rebuild the database of the ps4, contacted team 17 support and still nothing, i'm playing since the very beggining of the trophies hunt and i have a lot a completed games behind me, I'm just saying what i have experienced that's all

and if it wasn't bugged, how could i possibly got the achieved all levels with gold medals without having completed all the levels or getting 20/30 gold medals?

Edited by lio-sun

25 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It's not uncommon for PS Now games to have issues that aren't present in the normal Digital/Retail release so try one of those if possible.

Really? As a long time PS Now subscriber, who has had zero problems with any games I've played off there (including Moving Out) I find this really difficult to believe - especially of downloadable games.  Sure I have heard some of the streamed games don't have the latest patches attached to them (ESO in the past had issues with this) but never any issues with downloaded games, as you're downloading the digital release anyway :dunno:

@lio-sun Did you play it streamed or downloaded?  Also what console did you play on?  

As I said above, I played Moving Out through PS Now a few days ago and didn't experience any issues with the trophies popping

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

Really? As a long time PS Now subscriber, who has had zero problems with any games I've played off there (including Moving Out) I find this really difficult to believe - especially of downloadable games.  Sure I have heard some of the streamed games don't have the latest patches attached to them (ESO in the past had issues with this) but never any issues with downloaded games, as you're downloading the digital release anyway :dunno:

@lio-sun Did you play it streamed or downloaded?  Also what console did you play on?  

As I said above, I played Moving Out through PS Now a few days ago and didn't experience any issues with the trophies popping

The PS Now version of Borderlands 1 has major save file corruption problems that don't exist in the other versions of the game, because having any kind of connection problem will mess with the auto-save. Also the PS Now version of .Detuned can't be finished because there's no way to upload any music for the relevant trophy.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

6 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The PS Now version of Borderlands 1 has major save file corruption problems that don't exist in the other versions of the game and .Detuned can't be finished because there's no way to upload any music for the relevant trophy.

And both of those are PS3 streamable only games.  As I mentioned in my post, I'm aware that a handful of streamable games have issues, but ones you can download (which are all the PS4 games) are the digital versions and the same as what's on the PS Store anyway.  In this instance, Moving Out is a downloadable game so you get the digital version. 

• Like 1

ok so i've done everything right, there's just no answer to why this bugged on me i made it three times and even if it's a nice fun game i won't go for a fourth run.

one platinum i probably never get.

Thanks for the answers

Edited by lio-sun

Yo I got the plat earlier this month and some stuff wouldn’t register for me. I ran through the game a few times and I made sure to 

1. stand on the center of the toilets for at least 5 seconds 

2. Got all 3 gold medals in a level multiple times 

3. got the hidden consoles in a level multiple times (FYI the level called satellite base alpha the console can completely miss the truck and you can’t do anything about except clench the cheeks and hope) 

4. Did almost every thing in 1 continuous sitting. You can get everything done in like 4-8 hours main story wise 

Hope this helps 

• Like 1

Masters in Moving (all golds) bugged on me. I started another run in the second slot, it popped in the forth mission, I returned to my original save and everything unlocked properly after that. 

Edited by ElBolovo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got the platinum via PS Now and none of the trophies glitched for me thankfully. I can't remember which level it was, but it was one of the tall buildings where you throw all the stuff in n elevator. I threw everything in there, but I noticed the game console got stuck on a ledge inside the elevator and didn't go down with the elevator. After completing the game, that trophy did not pop, so I went back to that level and made sure it went down. The trophy popped as soon as I threw in the last item.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/6/2022 at 6:56 PM, AppleScruff88 said:

I had a problem with the hidden console trophy not popping. I had to replay every single level again for the trophy to pop.

My husband had the toilet one bug on him and had to do the same, replay all the levels with a toilet.

Did you play the game again on the same filesave or you made a new one? I did two full playthrough and still didn't pop

Edit: Got it after replaying the Alpha Satellite 3 times and Aaaaah-tari Office 3 times (in both of the stages it popped after delivery, make sure that the console MUST BE IN THE CENTER of the box/gates, otherwise there is an high chance that the console drops out of the truck)

Edited by WillJones500