Is It Worth Starting in 2021?

SakiSakiSakiSakiSaki

If you are willing to finish this game then yes it is worth starting it (also considering that your main goal is to have all FC2 plats and not the experience of that game). I hated every minute of boosting.

Sign up for a war party trophy boosting group and if you get it the amount of players you need for the plat gets reduced to 2-3. Finding 1 or 2 people is doable for this game especially if you joing boosting sessions and discord boosting groups.

1 minute ago, REAPER4536 said:

If you are willing to finish this game then yes it is worth starting it (also considering that your main goal is to have all FC2 plats and not the experience of that game). I hated every minute of boosting.

Sign up for a war party trophy boosting group and if you get it the amount of players you need for the plat gets reduced to 2-3. Finding 1 or 2 people is doable for this game especially if you joing boosting sessions and discord boosting groups.

How much do you remember about boosting? How long ago has it been?

You want to have all FC plats? Then yes, it's worth it. Because, otherwise, that one FC you don't have 100% in would bug you.

Get yourself two more PS3s (and copies of the game), find a boosting group for War Party and boost the rest on your own. I did it that way and was done with all MP trophies after 36 hours. More details here: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/107395-how-long-for-far-cry-2-online-trophies/?do=findComment&comment=2329416

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2021 at 2:34 PM, captainskyhawk said:

I would go for it but I would definitely suggest you buy a second PS3 for self boosting. You will only have to do minimal boosting with other people then.

You can get an old PS3 for the price of a new game nowadays.

Couldn't agree more. It's definitely worth investing in a second system for self boosting this one. They are quite cheap anyway. You'll save yourself a lot of time and grief. Time is money after all. 

• Like 2

I've just about finished the online. I'd say if you want all the Far Cry plats, then yeah, definitely start it. Adventurer has been more and more buggy lately, which gives me the impression it's eventually going to stop working for good, and given the direction Ubisoft's been going with the franchise, I don't think 1 and 2 are going to see another remaster anytime soon. Go for it! It's a very long haul, but it's easy enough that it's not the worst grind out there.