long of the armless help

TrickyCompa

You just have to keep trying. The map is called Pacific Approach on the last stand playlist. The best way is to have each booster keep searching and backing out until the map appears on the playlist and then have the person who has the map available to invite the other boosters into the lobby. This saves a LOT of time when you need a specific map.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TrickyCompa said:

thanks for the tip. still no luck with it map doesn't seem to want to load. I'm starting to think it might be region locked :)

I think it is region locked from personal experience. It was a pain to get the map to load, I tried with 2 other people in NA and it worked for us.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, TrickyCompa said:

thanks going to try it with na people see if that helps with this :)

Yes, the general consensus is that the map is region locked. How and why this map alone has issues is likely only known to Rockstar.

Edited by Gethron
  • Like 1

Max Payne 3 isn't region locked, it's just a buggy mess of a game in many different places and takes multiple tries for some maps to load properly. One of my friends I helped with the competitive grind used an NA copy while every copy I used was EU, we managed to get every trophy to work. This is going out to everyone who wants to boost in the future, don't worry about the regions of people playing with you, the trophies will work eventually.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

I got this the other night with a team of four. Three of us were American, one of us was from Portugal. 

I tried to get in once before with a group of two Australians, but the map wouldn’t load.

You definitely need more than three people. This is a well known glitch that Rockstar never bothered fixing. So there’s actually three or four trophies that require four or more people.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Can confirm it’s not region locked, it’s just a buggy mess. If for some reason you can’t connect with other region players, start the game without them and have them search for your game by themselves, they will have better odds that way.

Can confirm this, after all its what we did :)

• Like 1