Vizu's introduction

VIIIZU

Among my favorite US MC's : Pharahoe Monch, MF DOOM, Mos Def, Kweli, Planet Asia, Madlib, Wildchild, Insight, Arsonists, Afu-Ra....well I could find many many more, but they are the first coming to my mind. Also plenty of French rappers which i can link some songs to you mates, if you want.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :awesome:

• Like 1

Hi here, hi there,

I just want to make a proper presentation of myself as I just upgraded to premium membership (thanks CissaNO, you rock bro).

The pen name it's Vizu or V-Uzi or Vizual or ...well, whatever you want haha. But real name is Clement, I'm French and I'm currently living in Taiwan.

I came to this forum only couple of months ago I think and I like it very much (specially the chatbox part, where I can chill and relax when I'm not too busy at work hahaha).

My hobbies are as follow:

- Video games of course : I own a PS3 and a PS VITA and I'm playing variety of games, but still, my first love are RPG's. I'm playing for more than 15 years and started on Amiga then PS1,PS2, GBA and Game Cube... before ending into SONY community and now I'm a huge fan of that brand and I'd not change for anything :lol: .

- Sports : In my younger age (yeah sounds like I'm very old...but not, don't worry) I was doing artistic gymnastic at a high level, but forced to stop after a bad injury. Now, I like to play soccer and badminton as well as snowboarding and hiking.

-Music : I am a huuuuuge fan of the hip-hop culture, so i listen Rap Music the most but I'm still ecclectic and I can like every kind of styles as the moment it catch my ears. Back in France I performed as a rapper too, with my bunch of hommies, that was great times.

That's all about me, I'm a very simple guy who like having fun because everyday life is serious enough already.

Here is a photo of me...guess who I am :giggle:

attachicon.gif1375097959.jpeg

I'm going to guess you're the one covered in that white stuff :giggle:

Anyway welcome to the site. As a welcome present, here is a link to a PSNProfiles starters guide: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/8202-new-forum-members-please-read/

• 4 weeks later...