[VIDEO] How to get instant platinum

OverHypedG

In this video I am showing you how to make a save transfer to Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut. Unfortunately you can only tranfer save from your PS4 to PS5 and not vice versa. Also, people do report that some of the legends trophies do not pop out. If that happens try to delete your game and again install it. You can also delete that save and again transfer it. It is a possibility that something happenede during the trophy pop and your save should be able to pop up missing trophies on second try.

In general all trophies will pop up except the one for photo mode. Press right on your dpad to enter photo mode, tweak a few things and you will earn the trophy!

Edited by OverHypedG
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, Zombibyte_ said:

Dumb question but can you transfer backwards to the ps4 after say I get the platinum for ps5 if I want to get it again on ps4?

it's really hard to find someone able to test that because usually people with the ps5 copy don't wanna pay more to get a downgrade. Besides, the ps5 version just came out so i doubt anyone's got the plat yet. However i asked exactly the same question for Spiderman Miles Morales and people told me it didn't work backwards and assumed it wouldn't work either for any other game. So until someone actually tries that, i would say there 90% chance it doesnt work backwards.

1 minute ago, sealightbreeze said:

Genshin works that way. You can get the trophies on PS5 and when you load the PS4 version it will pop

Genshin Impact only does 2 way cross-save because it's online only, whereas this game is primarily a single player offline affair. It's rare for Single Player PS5 games to offer 2-way cross-save but there are exceptions such as Assassin's Creed Valhalla and a few others which have slipped my mind.

23 hours ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Awesome, thank you for posting! I had borrowed the PS4 version from a friend and needed to know if it auto-popped to decide if I should get the PS4 or PS5 edition!!! Thank you, will be getting the PS5 version after I beat RE8

I don think it is possible since it clearly says for uploading ps4 save to PS5. Also, a lot of other games didnt allowed that so I would go with no.

1 hour ago, OverHypedG said:

I don think it is possible since it clearly says for uploading ps4 save to PS5. Also, a lot of other games didnt allowed that so I would go with no.

Uhh what do you mean? Yeah, you literally load your PS4 save, you download it from the cloud. I still have my PS4 if I need to upload the save anyways. This works just like Spider-Man did on the PS5 pop. I'm buying Ghost of Tsushima on the PS5 and will load the PS4 save...just like your video

I'm so confused, you posted the video showing how to get PS4 ---> PS5 instant Plat and now you're saying it is not possible?

Edited by MikeCheck--

59 minutes ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Uhh what do you mean? Yeah, you literally load your PS4 save, you download it from the cloud. I still have my PS4 if I need to upload the save anyways. This works just like Spider-Man did on the PS5 pop. I'm buying Ghost of Tsushima on the PS5 and will load the PS4 save...just like your video

I'm so confused, you posted the video showing how to get PS4 ---> PS5 instant Plat and now you're saying it is not possible?

He’s referring to the question about PS5 to PS4, the other way around.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, djb5f said:

He’s referring to the question about PS5 to PS4, the other way around.

I never questioned if you could pop PS5 ---> PS4. I don't know how there was confusion. I stated that I had borrowed the PS4 version from a friend a wanted to know if the PS5 version auto-popped (via PS4 save) but thanks for clarifying and showing where confusion may be (my lack of detailing I borrowed it and Platinumed it) :) 

Edited by MikeCheck--

4 hours ago, MikeCheck-- said:

I never questioned if you could pop PS5 ---> PS4. I don't know how there was confusion. I stated that I had borrowed the PS4 version from a friend a wanted to know if the PS5 version auto-popped (via PS4 save) but thanks for clarifying and showing where confusion may be (my lack of detailing I borrowed it and Platinumed it) :) 

I quoted the wrong guy sry hahaha