Unobtainable Platinum/Glitched Trophies?

Kishnabe

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2022 at 9:42 PM, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

Sounds like I'll wait till a good sale to torture myself with it one day

lol, a good sale? It's been forever (again right now) at 90% off. I don't think it will be free or 99% off in the future.

But really, that platinum must be torturous having the trophies with the percentage that low

• Like 1

On 3/9/2022 at 6:44 PM, GoldenShaka said:

lol, a good sale? It's been forever (again right now) at 90% off. I don't think it will be free or 99% off in the future.

But really, that platinum must be torturous having the trophies with the percentage that low

Yeah I just saw like 2 days ago, I picked it up. I'm really thinking how bad could it possibly be, but I guess I will find out soon enough.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dam, I was kinda hoping, I bought this forever ago - (along with some other discounted, then soon to find out un-platable games) - got 1 trophy in it and yeaa didnt get past the 1st adventure area. not bad - in concept kinda reminds me of Ledgend of dragoon style combat .. 

i'm slowly adding up way to many un-finnishable games in my collection.. not like I finnish much of any of them lol

4 hours ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

Dam, I was kinda hoping, I bought this forever ago - (along with some other discounted, then soon to find out un-platable games) - got 1 trophy in it and yeaa didnt get past the 1st adventure area. not bad - in concept kinda reminds me of Ledgend of dragoon style combat .. 

i'm slowly adding up way to many un-finnishable games in my collection.. not like I finnish much of any of them lol

I was attempting some of the mini games and was ok with much of the game up until then. They are horribly designed and even the shopping one requires the reflexes and peripheral vision of a fucking hawk, I was like nope I'm done lol