• Salamun District
    • Salamun Bridge
    • Suljeva village
    • Tharsis Refinary
    • The Cruiser
    • Maelstra Barrens
    • Radec's Palace
    • Radec

I saw there was a thread for hardest chapter in the World at War forums so I thought I would start one here. It has been almost 3 years since i got the plat but i still remember very clearly my hardest section.

Radec's palace. Took me 3 nights of trying.

A honorable mention would be the part getting into the palace and the infinite spawning Helghast. Untill I found out you can pretty much grenade your way in I struggled with that part also.

Should I add a poll?

Edited by snakebit10

Sure, add a poll. I played through Elite difficulty in one weekend to help a friend get the trophy. I thought the last bit of getting to Radec's Palace was the most difficult, but Radec himself was also pretty tricky, a close second.

Ok, I'll add a poll.

Yeah, Radec weren't to bad but the waves of enemies getting to him was what I had the most trouble with.

Poll has been added.

Edited by snakebit10

The train part was also pretty tough, but yeah Radec's Academy was a nightmare. I struggled with that for a few nights as well, but it truly is one of my proudest plats due to how tough it was.

Pretty sure everyone said the same thing I did when I beat it. F U Radec!!!!

Edited by Paulie1313

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For me the Radec boss fight, exactly his soldiers in each waves was the hardest. The most annoying soldiers was the Shock Troopers ( Those with beret on his head and the Sta11 weapon, looks like an UZI )

The were fast as hell. I suffered a lot of times. Radec, himself was ok, after you memorised his moves.

By the way, the Radec Palace was bitch-hard too on Elite difficulty, especially in the end.

• 1 year later...

the boss itself wasn't hard..the 2 waves before him are hard..
well..not hard but frustrating..
sometimes the cover isn't working like you want to or when i tried to knife a hellgast i lost him in the proces and he melee attacked me.

also the final boss.. kill him with a normal gun or shotgun.. with a flamethrower he's a bitch..he will not show himself ..you see his hand holding a grenade..

As some people above said, the two waves before Radec are pretty much the decisive point for your gold trophy. The part requires moving around, knowing where the Helghast are going to spawn, and some reflexes to kill a lot of them quickly.

KZ2 is a badass game but damn elite mode

I've beat many FPS games on the hardest difficulty and I still haven't beat elite mode even hard got tough at times

The whole game is tough on elite -fact-

I took a huge break from KZ2 and didn't realize how slow the response is even at max sensitivity, and that's what made it tough.

Unlike Cod and BF there's much more weight to all guns in KZ2

This game is on my backlog and I must raise the trophy completion :devil:

killzone-3-melee-o.gif

• 2 weeks later...

took me a day from chapter one to the last chapter..but have to say from the maybe 8 hours i played 2 hours the first two waves from the last chapter..after 2 hours i new the trick..  it's just the whole game you can play slow..take time when needed pikking enemies..
the last chapter there are infinite spawns and the two waves there are enemies that rush so you can't play slow en there's a lack of cover.

Radec's Palace was the hardest part. It took me 2-3 hrs to get trough that area. Patience is the key here, most of the time i wasn't using cover and just rush into fight :facepalm: Radec himself wasn't hard at all once you use flamethrower on him lol

Edited by whyfire

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

the train was a hard go. as soon as you figured it out, doesn't take long to get past. I probably spent 2 hours on it.

radec's palace is ridiculous. all based on luck I found. I had to repeat it over 100 times.... took 2 days just on the second to third checkpoint..... about 16 hours with stress breaks, blood pressure through the roof lol.... brutal.  

everything else was a really good time.

online trophies is whats going to break the plat for me.