Easiest FIFA yet?

Phase_32

23 hours ago, Kowal821 said:

No one mentioned potential issues with crossgen progress yet? I'm a trophy hunter but also playing FIFA for fun so I will probably use EA Play to get 10 hours on last gen version and another 10 on next gen version, so I will have two games on my trophy list. I hope I won't need to do FUT trophies separately on both versions...I think it could be glitched in some ways and I probably wont get auto pop trophies when coming back to ps4 versions from ps5 etc

Earn enough FUT Champions Qualification Points to qualify for FUT Champions Play-Offs  how does this shit work i hear someone saying you need 5 wins out of 10?

1 hour ago, The-Beauty-Erza said:

Earn enough FUT Champions Qualification Points to qualify for FUT Champions Play-Offs  how does this shit work i hear someone saying you need 5 wins out of 10?

It's the same as last year gaining points through Division Rivals, but points go towards the play-offs rather than going straight into the main mode which is considered the final. I think it's less points to qualify than previous years from what I've seen, but can't be totally sure.

I'm guessing the 'win in a certain amount of matches' is related to getting to the final which shouldn't effect any trophies, as you just need to points to qualify for the play-offs.

Edited by Glorious Fury

17 minutes ago, Glorious Fury said:

It's the same as last year gaining points through Division Rivals, but points go towards the play-offs rather than going straight into the main mode which is considered the final. I think it's less points to qualify than previous years from what I've seen, but can't be totally sure.

I'm guessing the 'win in a certain amount of matches' is related to getting to the final which shouldn't effect any trophies as you just need to points to qualify for the play-offs.

ok because i wont be getting fifa 22 if there is any hard obstacle i aint wanna get a stroke because of antichrist EA

• Like 3

13 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

200 games is a lot if you don't give a f* about FIFA outside of trophies

why you guys complain about 200 games it will come naturally just play squad battles and i changed my mind i pass fifa 22 it may be easy but i dont want to cash in just to be able to buy a fucking 50k team or so GCAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i used a shortcut and you dont wanna know what i just said its the worst

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, The-Beauty-Erza said:

why you guys complain about 200 games it will come naturally just play squad battles and i changed my mind i pass fifa 22 it may be easy but i dont want to cash in just to be able to buy a fucking 50k team or so GCAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i used a shortcut and you dont wanna know what i just said its the worst

It didn't come naturally for me. When I finished everything else on FUT for FIFA 21 I had 70 matches played. I'll either play one coop match with a player who has such player or grind by forfeiting squad battles non stop (it gives you a temporary 24 hour ban every 50 or 60 quits)

1 hour ago, EdinhoN said:

It didn't come naturally for me. When I finished everything else on FUT for FIFA 21 I had 70 matches played. I'll either play one coop match with a player who has such player or grind by forfeiting squad battles non stop (it gives you a temporary 24 hour ban every 50 or 60 quits)

back in fifa 20 i played the matches cause i needed coins and when i was 10-0 infront i left the controller and did some other stuff

The below link is a link to a Fifa 22 UT deep dive where they talk about winning streaks and the Milestone system.

The trophies for both of these appear to be incredibly easy. I can't see any "difficult" trophies in this list 

https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-22/news/pitch-notes-fifa-22-ultimate-team-deep-dive

• Like 3

Looks like a relatively similar list to FIFA 21. The only real pain were two of the Volta trophies, one where you had to play as a squad (matchmaking was horrible) and the other one was reaching a certain division but it would never tell you how close you were to it. 

But I love FIFA so of course I'll go for the plat, I would suggest to anyone who hasn't played FIFA in a while to go for the Volta and Pro Clubs trophies first as there will be a bigger player base at the start.

14 hours ago, LethalLuke1993 said:

The below link is a link to a Fifa 22 UT deep dive where they talk about winning streaks and the Milestone system.

The trophies for both of these appear to be incredibly easy. I can't see any "difficult" trophies in this list 

https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-22/news/pitch-notes-fifa-22-ultimate-team-deep-dive

I dont see anything about the winning streak tho...

Edit NVM: Its a two win streak nice!

Edited by Bunkerbudy

On 18/09/2021 at 5:15 AM, EdinhoN said:

200 games is a lot if you don't give a f* about FIFA outside of trophies

Just start a game against IA => forfeit it => played game counted for your 11 player

Just play game #200 with at least one of your player at 199 games played (or over) => Trophy :) 

Boring to do ... but way faster than playing full matches if you dont care about FUT ^^

• Like 2

20 hours ago, LethalLuke1993 said:

Wow i might even buy the game if its that easy even tough i have ea play and can wait. 

4 hours ago, Bunkerbudy said:

The milestones one might be a bit harder than we think. I saw castro streaming and showing milestones, but there is a special, milestone 1 part with a lot of objectives.

But is was to fast to get a good look at it.

I dont think so personally. From the screenshot in the article i linked it seems very straight forward also its only a bronze.

The one i wonder about is "play an Ultimate Team match with 4 pitch trophies" ?

23 minutes ago, LethalLuke1993 said:

I dont think so personally. From the screenshot in the article i linked it seems very straight forward also its only a bronze.

The one i wonder about is "play an Ultimate Team match with 4 pitch trophies" ?

The pitch trophies in Fifa 21 were ornaments you could get from completing objectives and milestones. you place them around your pitch in the stadium tab. In the end I had a lot of pitch trophies, so I don't think it something to worry about.  

18 hours ago, LethalLuke1993 said:

The one i wonder about is "play an Ultimate Team match with 4 pitch trophies" 1f914.png

What the hell xD On PS4 its a bronze, but on PS5 its a Gold.

Edit: Idem with the VOLTA store item to buy, on PS5 its gold, on PS4 its a bronze. GG EA...

Edited by Bunkerbudy

1 hour ago, The-Beauty-Erza said:

this years fifa is done for me i saw someone packing ronaldo and r9 seriously and is this milestone shit hard?

It’s this sort of thing that puts me off ultimate team!

I will just get the trophies and then stick to seasons and career mode.

The worst Fifa so far for me - I am not looking forward to getting the platinum and somewhat regret starting it. Really don't enjoy the gameplay this year at all. Feels really sluggish on the PS5. On a side note, most teams I am facing have crazy good players already on UT.