Removed from PS Now and delisted from stores (already) ?

RustyZero

This games was released only three months ago, and added to PS Now right away.

Yesterday, it has been removed from PS Now (without any notice, and it is still presented as permanent addition on PS Now web page)

It is also unavailable on web store and phone app. i still see it on ps4 store, but...priced 10k € !

wtf Sony !?

ps: i'm in France, maybe it is different in US or other european countries...

I just checked and game is unavailable on PS Now interface on PS4, but it is back on web store, as purchase and as PS Now download (with an expiration on October 5th, as mentionned above)

And it is accessible that way. But bettter hurry up if you want to taste it with PS Now.

after seeing this topic i re-download the game in my ps5 with no problem, and unfortunately it will be out from ps now October 5th (don't know why they change this, because the post said it was an ongoing access). Then i turn on my ps4 to self boost the game, and was only able to download the game via the playstation app

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Not necessarily Sony's fault.

Games with licensed content are always complicated.

^this

The International Olympic Committee are notoriously litigious in terms of protecting thier copyrights, and famously difficult to deal with in terms of licensing their symbology.

I'd imagine their lawyers are the ones throwing a spanner in the works here, rather than Sony themselves. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

The International Olympic Committee are notoriously litigious in terms of protecting thier copyrights, and famously difficult to deal with in terms of licensing their symbology.

Yup. Might be a China/Taiwan thing...

...or maybe they just don't wanna be associated with Sanic.

sanic-sonic.gif

• Like 1