Trophies to Fight Cancer (Event)

Custom Badge Designs Questionnaire!  

335 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pink character would you like on your badge?

• Shionne (Tales of Arise)
    • Rin (Catherine)
    • Amy Rose (Sonic the Hedgehog)
    • Fetch (Infamous)
    • Poison (Street Fighter V)
  2. 2. Which Orange character would you like on your badge?

• Daxter (Jak and Daxter)
    • Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
    • Kazuha (Genshin Impact)
    • May (Guilty Gear)
    • Yosuke (Persona 4/Dancing All Night/Arena)

This poll is closed to new votes

On Time for an event for once. An event for an amazing cause to top it off too.

Not sure which games I'll find with Pink and Orange yet but two months to work it out.

Will probably at least go for a couple Jak games on the vita been sitting on them for a while.

Good luck to everyone and thanks in advance for a really worthwhile event.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

No, it starts in an hour and 10 from this post. That's 8 PM US

I just started OKAMI HD, i think this could count as orange right? Just checking ?

Laf972f.png

Edit: Now that i'm taking a closer look, i see a lot of pink flowers too in the picture.

Edited by ShinigamiSensei-
  • Like 2

I'd like to register if that's alright. Haven't done an event for years but this one looks like a good one & the colours make things interesting. I've got plenty of stuff that could count, just going to throw a few things out there for the moment with more to come later.

Le85bc6.png

GG Rev: The flames look pretty orange to me. I'd hope this would count since May is a badge character & a fighting game for fighting cancer seems very much in the spirit of the event. 

L335337.png

Freediver:  Looks like a light orange background for the 'triton down' part so I'm hoping this counts. No worries if not it's getting done regardless

L923402.png

Onechanbara Z2 Chaos: The other day this looked like a very dark orange but this morning it looks red. I do however see a dark pink in the "II". I won't be upset if it doesn't count because it'd be my 3rd & final stack of this & it's a good half a week of mashing buttons.

L6bcc61.png

Star Hunter DX: Pushing it here but I see small amounts of pink in the logo & the sword held by the character on the right. 

L9bac0f.png

NeonHat: Just grabbed it on sale, can barely remember what the game is supposed to be but it's VR so it's probably getting done.

@AffectatiousDonk Nice to see you on the Sony side. Might be time to clean up Violetti Gootti? If you want my copy of Get Fit with Mel B just say the word, I have a book of postage stamps. I know how much you love the ps3 in 2021 so thought I'd throw that out there :) 

Edited by Drag-On-Detritus
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Drag-On-Detritus said:

I'd like to register if that's alright. Haven't done an event for years but this one looks like a good one & the colours make things interesting. I've got plenty of stuff that could count, just going to throw a few things out there for the moment with more to come later.

Le85bc6.png

GG Rev: The flames look pretty orange to me. I'd hope this would count since May is a badge character & a fighting game for fighting cancer seems very much in the spirit of the event. 

L335337.png

Freediver:  Looks like a light orange background for the 'triton down' part so I'm hoping this counts. No worries if not it's getting done regardless

L923402.png

Onechanbara Z2 Chaos: The other day this looked like a very dark orange but this morning it looks red. I do however see a dark pink in the "II". I won't be upset if it doesn't count because it'd be my 3rd & final stack of this & it's a good half a week of mashing buttons.

L6bcc61.png

Star Hunter DX: Pushing it here but I see small amounts of pink in the logo & the sword held by the character on the right. 

L9bac0f.png

NeonHat: Just grabbed it on sale, can barely remember what the game is supposed to be but it's VR so it's probably getting done.

I'll give you pink for Onechanbara Z2 if you want it. The two looks pretty pink to me. Starhunter is good too btw.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I'll give you pink for Onechanbara Z2 if you want it. The two looks pretty pink to me. Starhunter is good too btw.

Damn.. I mean thanks :) Guess I'll get my repetitive strain injury on.

Also forgot to add this gem to the post:

Lcf0afc.png

This game's on sale atm, I always wanted it to do it at least once because the art is so... nm I'm sure someone appreciates that style. Putting it out there in any case.

1 hour ago, Drag-On-Detritus said:

Damn.. I mean thanks :) Guess I'll get my repetitive strain injury on.

Like I said, if you want it. LOL. I personally would just find something more enjoyable to play, but that's just me. xD

• Like 1

Hi! I just wanted to finalize the games I'll be signing up for this event. I will be making some changes from my initial post :D

Orange:

Ld97847.png

Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight

L2b492f.png

Agony (Really hoping this doesn't brick my PS4)

Pink:

L575b85.png

Last Day of June

L80da96.png

Rhythm of the Gods

L8001c0.png

Superbeat: Xonic

More rhythm games this time around (My forte). Wanted to do Lovers but I decided to switch it out since I don't have anyone to co-op it with so I don't know if it will have any effect whatsoever, but these are my games.

Edited by r2rokid
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CeliiaFleur said:

Oh I’d love to participate! I don’t know which games it’s going to be (the one I’m playing right now is purple instead of pink ;_;), should I just update this post once I decide which ones I’m going to play? 

You can just create a new post once you have completed a game and indicate what color you are wanting it to me. Will probably make it much easier.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Starrk_01 said:

You can just create a new post once you have completed a game and indicate what color you are wanting it to me. Will probably make it much easier.

Yes, please make a new post once you finish your games so we don't miss it. You can also tag @Starrk_01 and myself to make sure one of us sees it.

I Will try my best to keep the OP updated, but please give me time to do so.

I really love this event, thank you so much for that, this topic means a lot to me (and of course to other people who are affected by this) <3 As I said in the other event thread already, I unfortunately don't have much time for video games as of now, but I really want to contribute to this, if only a little. I will look for some games I may be able to finish for this event.

Thank you so much.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

L9e535b.png

I finished my first game for this event 1f600.png Uncharted Golden Abyss as Orange #1. Didn't look at the pic really careful when i searched for eligible games earlier this week :D

I don't see any orange in this one and all my judges agreed with me. Too much of a stretch with this one.

• Like 1