Trophies to Fight Cancer (Event)

Custom Badge Designs Questionnaire!  

335 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pink character would you like on your badge?

• Shionne (Tales of Arise)
    • Rin (Catherine)
    • Amy Rose (Sonic the Hedgehog)
    • Fetch (Infamous)
    • Poison (Street Fighter V)
  2. 2. Which Orange character would you like on your badge?

• Daxter (Jak and Daxter)
    • Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
    • Kazuha (Genshin Impact)
    • May (Guilty Gear)
    • Yosuke (Persona 4/Dancing All Night/Arena)

This poll is closed to new votes

26 minutes ago, rahulrx0 said:

@Beyondthegrave07 Hey bro! I just want to know that for Hitman 2, do I just need to complete the base game trophies or do I also need the legacy pack and expansion pack.

PS I love the initiative and I also want to pledge 2$ for every game I complete.

Base only counts, but you need to let me know when you post it in the thread after your done so I know what to look for. Also, the rarest trophy has to be below 80%. This information can also be found at the end of the OP.

I'll add you to the list of donators too! Thank you!

40 minutes ago, AiManiaTrophyhuntres said:

Hi, great idea!

Just to check whats in my backlog right now, i suppose death stranding is not orange enough...

L05b916.png

But KeyWe is fine?

L92c247.png

And In Sound Mind could be both?

L46868d.png

Agreed, no to Death Stranding (I don't see orange), but yes to KeyWe for Orange and pick your choice for Sound Mind.

1 hour ago, FateBlacky said:

Very nice idea =).

My first Game for orange:

L9d9776.png

Sorry, I only see yellow, not orange.

23 minutes ago, Starrk_01 said:

Agreed, no to Death Stranding (I don't see orange), but yes to KeyWe for Orange and pick your choice for Sound Mind.

Sorry, I only see yellow, not orange.

1 hour ago, FateBlacky said:

Very nice idea =).

My first Game for orange:

L9d9776.png

I think this is pushing it a bit since the orange is barely visible, but would still technically count because of this.

4FhXGMc.png

I also say no to Death Standing though.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1

Count me in! I have already a huge list, but for now the ones I'm going to commit with are the following:

Pink/Orange

South Park The Stick of Truth

South Park Fractured But Whole

Pink

Beyond Two Souls

Donut County

Orange

Dig Dug

Edited by MattbluePT
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

So, does the thumbnail of game has to either have pink or orange for it to be eligible? Or any game is ok for this event?

Has to have pink or orange. Preferably it should be somewhat prominent so it's visible for everyone. Makes my life a whole lot easier.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

16 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Has to have pink or orange. Preferably it should be somewhat prominent so it's visible for everyone.

Well, since it's for a good cause, I'll jump in. I choose orange. For now, I'll only play Doom 3 (PS4), after I'm done with it I'll pick another game. I hope it counts.

L569b99.png

Is there any timer? I think the event starts before it's October 8th here. It's 11:37 am.

Edited by Deceptrox
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

Is there any timer? I think the event starts before it's October 8th here. It's 11:37 am.

Per the OP, the time zone used for this event is GMT+0. So, the event, to my understanding, starts at 00:00 (Midnight) GMT+0 on October 8th, and ends at 00:00 (Midnight) GMT+0 on November 30th.

Here is a GMT Clock if you need it: https://time.is/GMT

Based on that clock, it is currently 4:44 p.m. on October 7th. So, the event would start in roughly 7.5 hours.

Edited by InfinateEternity
Edited to ensure accurate time.
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, InfinateEternity said:

Per the OP, the time zone used for this event is GMT+0. So, the event, to my understanding, starts at 00:00 (Midnight) GMT+0 on October 8th, and ends at 00:00 (Midnight) GMT+0 on November 30th.

Here is a GMT Clock if you need it: https://time.is/GMT

Based on that clock, it is currently 4:44 p.m. on October 7th. So, the event would start in roughly 7.5 hours.

Thanks.

Since it starts at 00:00 GMT+0, and I'm GMT-5, I believe it will be 7 pm here.

8 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

Since it starts at 00:00 GMT+0, and I'm GMT-5, I believe it will be 7 pm here.

It depends on if your location observes daylight savings time. For example, I'm in the EST time zone. When it's not daylight savings time, my offset is -5. But, during daylight savings time, my offset is -4. Since the EST time zone is in daylight savings time for me right now, that would mean that 00:00 (Midnight) GMT on October 8th would be happening at 8 p.m. for me, for example. Your best bet is to bookmark that clock I shared with you and check it to make sure that you "finish" or plat any games after the official start time so it counts.

Edited by InfinateEternity
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, InfinateEternity said:

It depends on if your location observes daylight savings time. For example, I'm in the EST time zone. When it's not daylight savings time, my offset is -5. But, during daylight savings time, my offset is -4. Since the EST time zone is in daylight savings time for me right now, that would mean that 00:00 (Midnight) GMT on October 8th would be happening at 8 p.m. for me, for example. Your best bet is to bookmark that clock I shared with you and check it to make sure that you "finish" or plat any games after the official start time so it counts.

Thanks for the reply. There haven't been daytime savings since the 80s here, so I think it will be 7 pm here by the time the event starts. 

However I'll probably begin tomorrow though, I just remembered there are Fifa matches these days so I'll watch some football (South American qualifiers) and finish Heavy Rain before starting my game for the event.

Edited by Deceptrox

35 minutes ago, Panasbananas said:

Wow, what a great cause - I'd love to join!
Hopefully I'll have enough time to complete at least one of these.

Orange
Mc61b6c.png 

M834888.png

Pink (maybe?)
L800d7e.png

La6b836.png 

For Ratchet and Clank I think orange would be more suitable. The rest are fine.

21 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Also just making sure. We dont have to wait til November to play orange games? Right?

Correct, pink and orange can be achieved throughout both months.

• Like 3