Why you love your PS Vita?

Ikenda

Ill admit I got a Vita at launch and other than the nice visuals of Uncharted and Stardust Delta I was not impressed at all, I traded it and forgot about it. I picked up another because the Killzone bundle was cheap and it didnt seem a bad time to get one what with all the things I collected on PS+ but then I played one game and that was that, the reason I love my Vita now? Two words: Gravity.Rush :D beautiful game and got me hooked on the Vita.

I got my Vita last Christmas, and I love it. Remote play is great, I use it with Knack and Need For Speed a lot. Despite what most people say, the Vita actually has games. NFS Most Wanted is great, Injustice is awesome, Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale is extremely underrated, and Tearaway is really pretty. There are so much more games too, like Uncharted Golden Abyss and Killzone Mercenary. There are also some big releases coming up like Minecraft, Borderlands 2, and Joe Danger. The Vita also has a really great interface, in my opinion. It's great for on the go gaming and the OLED screen is beautiful. I am so glad I have a Vita, and anyone who doesn't have one should get one. GET A VITA!

Edit: I also love that I can use my Vita as another controller for the PS4, as I only got one controller at PS4 launch.

Edited by BadPiggie123
  • Like 2

Yeah touch control are not good for all games... Best so far is Tearaway which is specially design for them... But its a feature that when is done correctly is amazing useful (i just love it when i touch the screen and i open the map in some games)...Jrpgs are going to flowrish this year and the next (2014-15)... I'm a fan too and I wait for them impatiently...

• Like 1

I'm able to play all the Persona games now and I can try out other indie games or JRPGs. I'm really looking forward to the release of Dangan Ronpa in February since all I could do was read a playthrough. Now I can actually play it myself so that's exciting to me :P Plus, I love that it's portable so I can earn trophies whenever and wherever.

Edited by snowylemons
  • Like 2

I like my VITA because:

1)The portability, the ability to send messages to my PSN friends when I'm not a near a PS3 (my Android phone OS is obsolete so I can't download the PS App)

2)The games! I enjoy playing TOM Blitz and Treasure Park and using the NEAR app to find treasure sheets is fun too if I don't have any other third party games to play.

3)Bought it with red packet money lol so it's significant.

4)Trophy support

• Like 1

Because:

It's Portable...

Easy to Use...

Touch and Rear Pad...

...it has Gravity Rush

...it has P4G

...it has YS

Almost finished with Zero Escape.

Awesome sister story to 999.

I know right... I love Luna ^_^

It's a dedeicated gaming handheld that's different from Nintendo. There is a special place in my heart for Nintendo as a gamer. Though, now that I'm older, I've been playing a lot more different games recently. The PS Vita still provides what I love about handhelds, but It's different at the same time.

• 2 weeks later...

tbh i had my doubts at first when the vita came out, there were some cool games but none that were especially a stand out. However after buying my vita, i gotta say i was so wrong! Games such as gravity rush n tearaway are amazinggggg and i can't wait to be able to play some ps4 games using remote play.