Why you love your PS Vita?

Ikenda

I bought it two years ago because i really wanted the two thumb sticks experience on the go. I was disappointed from the lack of games at first, i played some of the good launch titles like Uncharted: Golden Abyss and Rayman: Origins and after i left it alone. Then i tried Gravity Rush and i got stuck. And i haven't got unstuck since then. Now i play PS Vita everyday alot more then PS3 and the great games keep on coming. I love my PS Vita 'cause it awaken my love for gaming on the go in a way no other handheld console of mobile phone has ever done for me.

http://psvitastudio.blogspot.se

Edited by Ikenda

I was a huge fan of the PSP, so its successor caught my eye immediately.  I love it because I have so many awesome stuff on the go, especially PSP games like Dissidia 012, and old PS1 games I used to play again and again, like Resident Evils 1-3.  And the fact that FInal Fantasy, my favorite franchise, is so big on the system (at least with backwards compatibility).  Come March, I'll be able to have FFI, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, and X-2 on the system at once, along with Dissidia and Tactics.  That makes this FF fan very happy.

• Like 2

I love my vita because of that gorgeous oled display, the great games, the super sexy and sleak UI and the biggest factor for me is that pick-up-and-play feature. It's so easy to play something for a few hrs just minimise it and come back and continue with no delay :) Sony FTW!

I like the Ps Vita as well because now i have a very good Handheld Console where i can play so much game... I sold my DSi for it and on the Nintendo Handheld i was so limited in what i would play...Mario and Zelda are games that I'm not a fan of so the only game franchise i had was Pokemon... I grew up with Pokemon but now i'm getting to old for that... and there are so many games to play especially for a japanese rpg fan like me :) Thats why i love it, although i play more with my Ps3 right now... Well i got the Vita 5 days ago.

I loved it at first, but then didn't really play it after the first batch of games until spring/summer of this year. Then I took another break from playing it and there are so many great games I've bought but haven't even started yet on it like tearaway, killzone, guacamelee, zero escape, hotline miami, soul sacrifice, etc. I also love how I can play it in bed haha

I love RPGs and picked up my Vita last month during a Black Friday promotion.  The Vita itself is just so... powerful.  After holding one and playing it I can't help but feel that the 3DS's 3D ability and clam shell design is somewhat gimmicky.  This is coming from someone who has a giant Pikachu on her 3DS.  I'm a Nintendo fangirl at heart but you can't deny how nice the Vita is.  When I discovered there were touch screens ON THE BACK while playing Welcome Park my jaw dropped.  I just wish they'd localize more niche Japanese games.

Speaking of which with Demon Gaze, Conception 2, Dangaronpa, and FFX coming out all within the next 4 months I'm pretty excited.

In the meantime I have Persona 4 Golden, Ys, Muramasa, Dragon's Crown, and good old Katamari to keep me company.

• Like 1