[NA] Halloween Sale | Ends 11/4

Neocarleen

9 hours ago, Klart said:

Zombie Vikings is also a fun game by Zoink and super cheap now

I was interested when it released back in 2015 (it placed 3rd in the PS+ Vote to Play), but the co-op trophies put me off. Besides not enjoying most multiplayer games, my unstable connection can barely handle playing online.

36 minutes ago, Nelson_ said:

lol love your posts, sadly already got all the RE and completed them for a good time now. (Except 4,5,6, Village and Revelations could care less aboout those)

Lol yeah I realized how aggressive my original though was and I had to avail myself with a funny funny joke. This is definitely not the sale for me though. My favorite Halloween games are Costume Quest and Costume Quest 2 and those aren't even in this sale

• Like 1

Welp. Pumpkin Jack looks okaay. If its humorous or as fun as MediEvil, which it is compared to often, then I will not regret it. 

Everything else aside from Resident Evil/Evil Within looks like crap. But I do implore anyone with RE7 to get the DLC. There is a ton of unique content there that there will be something for everyone. 

So far I bought Pumpkin Jack and Afterparty (from the creators of Oxenfree). Those are my recommendations for Halloween.

On 10/21/2021 at 1:28 PM, DarthPunisher said:

I am definitely getting Pumpkin Jack!  It looks very fun, charming and nostalgic!  I was hoping it would go on sale for Halloween and here it is!

On 10/21/2021 at 5:49 PM, ZZ383 said:

Welp. Pumpkin Jack looks okaay. If its humorous or as fun as MediEvil, which it is compared to often, then I will not regret it

Well, "Medievil meets Jak and Daxter in Pumpkin Jack!" stated from the developers themselves!

Combining such great games as those (which I totally see), it should be good. Definitely picking it up myself (now that I've played and enjoyed Medievil earlier this year) this sale.

Edited by EcoShifter