Attention! Hide GTA5 if...

D-E-U-S-X

16 hours ago, CobraMJD said:

I understand what you saying and I'm not saying that's fair, but the trophy is still not legit.

I haven't said anything that it should be legit or not. I simply said that you are not safe even in a private lobby because you will be kicked sometimes in a public lobby. I don't give a shit what that site thinks of that trophy. I am only here for the comments because i find them so hilarious xD.

Well, in my case I got the bounty while working on Mastermind (25 platinums). If you remember, on PS3 there are limited platinums to do, and actually 25 wasn't enough. I think I had to do like 27 or so to pop. And one of them that I picked was doing Dailies 30 days long w/o interruption. (That kinda fits to reach rank 100 as well.) And for sure you cannot do all the dailies in private or invite only sessions.

So, myself, I dont consider it as cheating as I didn't ask for the bounty when doing the dailies

Anyway, do what you want, Am not gonna be less or more with a flagged trophy. Am only asking to take out this only very trophy from the count but not the whole game, and don't flag the player as a Cheater

Edited by franetic_ffm
  • Like 3

It's not as simple as just "removing one trophy" from your profile. You now also have a platinum trophy you shouldn't and the logic required for all these scenarios and how they cascade into other areas like stats, completion percentage, etc are pretty far reaching. You can hide the game or not but eventually you'll get flagged. 

On 11/1/2021 at 0:26 PM, carter12008 said:

Why do people care about the leaderboards so much. Do people really wake up in the morning and are proud at being the 1st on here to have a trophy. I dont get it.

Because they spam easy games and get into a fit if you so much as criticize the influx of easy games flooding the store.

They’re just virtual trophies, which are worthless everywhere else but in Sony’s ecosystem.

18 hours ago, Feichti1992 said:

I haven't said anything that it should be legit or not. I simply said that you are not safe even in a private lobby because you will be kicked sometimes in a public lobby. I don't give a shit what that site thinks of that trophy. I am only here for the comments because i find them so hilarious xD.

I see, but since you said my statement was not right I assumed you were defending the legimity of it.

I'm getting some levels these weeks, and only playing Hesits with strangers I already saw many hackers playing around.

9 hours ago, franetic_ffm said:

Well, in my case I got the bounty while working on Mastermind (25 platinums). If you remember, on PS3 there are limited platinums to do, and actually 25 wasn't enough. I think I had to do like 27 or so to pop. And one of them that I picked was doing Dailies 30 days long w/o interruption. (That kinda fits to reach rank 100 as well.) And for sure you cannot do all the dailies in private or invite only sessions.

So, myself, I dont consider it as cheating as I didn't ask for the bounty when doing the dailies

Anyway, do what you want, Am not gonna be less or more with a flagged trophy. Am only asking to take out this only very trophy from the count but not the whole game, and don't flag the player as a Cheater

You are correct, it is not cheating of you were a victim of a cheater.

There are 3 different terms, cheating legimity and the site consensus.

I was here when the site decided to not Ban people with that trophy and understand that innocent players were getting the trophy and allowing to hide it or warn the situation. So everything is a consensus between people.

I think it's too late to try to change this now, so close to server termination.

13 minutes ago, MattheuusBR said:

ow ow, I'm just following the logic of the friend who said he can't get anything illegally or that it's no longer available.  whoever is getting to play digital games that were removed should prove that they already had the game before it was removed hahaha

These are the rules that have to do with when someone will be flagged and removed from the leaderboards:

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/52663-what-constitutes-a-flag/

None of them have to do with proving game ownership.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2021 at 10:08 AM, DaivRules said:

These are the rules that have to do with when someone will be flagged and removed from the leaderboards:

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/52663-what-constitutes-a-flag/

None of them have to do with proving game ownership.

Didn't people get flagged back in the day for having digital versions of games from regions outside of their own on the Vita because they played on modded consoles? This is obviously before the whole letter method thing was discovered.

So what? So if someone in the session unlocks something for me and the trophies I suspect fall into my account with OFW on PS3, can I expect a ban? It is sick. How am I going to be banned for something that someone unlocked for me? I do not have the console hacked, I have an OFW, I did not give anyone an account. Why should I be afraid of a ban?

20 minutes ago, bratMario said:

Sooo.. few days ago I 100%ed this game. This is also my 100th platinum (a milestone). How could I hide something I am very proud of now (because of single bronze trophy) ? This is RIDICULOUS. I won't. 

This was an issue for you long before you made it your 100th.  The fact that you made it a milestone is both self-inflicted and irrelevant.  Your answer remains the same.

5 minutes ago, Adamek_2326 said:

So what? So if someone in the session unlocks something for me and the trophies I suspect fall into my account with OFW on PS3, can I expect a ban? It is sick. How am I going to be banned for something that someone unlocked for me? I do not have the console hacked, I have an OFW, I did not give anyone an account. Why should I be afraid of a ban?

If it happens 3 times, yes. Up until that, you have the option of hiding the affected game or remaining off the leader board. It's really not that hard of a concept to understand 

Edited by AJ_-_808

3 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

To był problem na długo przed tym, zanim uczyniłeś z niego setną pozycję. Fakt, że uczyniłeś z tego kamień milowy, jest zarówno samowystarczalny, jak i nieistotny. Twoja odpowiedź pozostaje taka sama.

Jeśli zdarzy się to 3 razy, tak. Do tego czasu masz możliwość ukrycia dotkniętej gry lub pozostania poza tabelą liderów. To naprawdę nie jest taka trudna koncepcja do zrozumienia 

Being on the online session late, I got the 2xx level (I don't remember exactly) and I got 3 trophies in a short time due to no fault of mine. For a while I was still banned by modder. The online mode there is a joke.

On 31.10.2021 at 22:35, JoesusHCrust said:

Rozumiem, że zasady to zasady, ale wydaje mi się to trochę surowe. Mogę nie rozumieć, co się dzieje (minęło dużo czasu, odkąd grałem w GTA V), ale z pewnością, chociaż haker mógł wyznaczyć za ciebie nagrodę, nadal musisz przeżyć. To nie jest auto pop, więc spełniłeś wymagania do zdobycia trofeum. 

It is impossible not to meet a cheater in a session in GTA Online on PS3.

15 minutes ago, Adamek_2326 said:

Being on the online session late, I got the 2xx level (I don't remember exactly) and I got 3 trophies in a short time due to no fault of mine. For a while I was still banned by modder. The online mode there is a joke.

It is impossible not to meet a cheater in a session in GTA Online on PS3.

Correct, the trophy is deemed illegitimate and flagable as per the current rules of this website owner's leaderboard.  You will not be permanently removed from the leaderboard unless you get 3 flags. 

You will be removed upon getting 1 flag until you hide the affected game - basically, at that point, it's your decision to return to the leaderboard and when.

You can argue that it isn't your fault or it's not fair all you want, but this is the site owner's current ruling, and you'd be wasting your time.  You're only going to be told that situations like this is why there's a 3 strike leniency before permanent removal.

• Like 1

16 minut temu AJ_-_808 powiedział:

Prawidłowo trofeum jest uważane za sprzeczne z prawem i należy aktualizować zgodnie z aktualnymi zasadami liderów tej witryny. Nie zostanie trwale przedłuży się z paska tabeli, że zdobędziesz 3 flagi. 

Wynikasz z opcji podobyciu 1 flagi, dopóki nie ukryjesz gry, który dotyczy problemu – w tym rozwiązaniu opcji wyboru opcji do wyboru liderów do Ciebie.

Możesz argumentować, że to twoja twoja wina lub nie jest do sprawiedliwości, ale do obecnej decyzji właściciela witryny i marnujesz swój czas. Ich stan, że ich wzajemne takie jak ten jest, że stan przedm przeszło na dobre 3 poinformuje.

To zabawne i jednocześnie smutne. Wygląda na to, że twórcy serwisu prawdopodobnie nie grali i nie znają sytuacji z GTA Online na PS3. If I am muted, I will muted. I'm not going to fight for the moderators to live basically: "They are telling the truth, even when they are not telling the truth."  I passed all the trophies honestly.

Edited by Adamek_2326

I personally don't care for the leaderboard on PSNProfiles & I honestly think the PSNP Leaderboards for lack of a better word, sucks anyway. Much prefer actually just using a site dedicated to leaderboards with more leaderboard options than deal with the CRT & their whims.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Adamek_2326 said:

I'm not going to fight for the moderators to live basically: "They are telling the truth, even when they are not telling the truth."  I passed all the trophies honestly.

They aren't saying you specifically cheated, they're saying the trophy is illegitimate.  Think of it this way - you can't obtain the trophy until someone else hacks a console and makes it cheated.

I suggest just play what you want, and when you feel like appearing on the leaderboard, hide the game.  When you tire of the leaderboard, unhide the game.

• Like 1