Cant find it in the psn store?

demonoid321

• 3 weeks later...

I got it simply for the platinum but I quickly saw that this was a wii game. Everything felt really repetitive, I felt like the conclusions to each episode were so underwhelming to the point of by the end of chapter 2 I asked myself "did we solve the first case?". A lot of the investigation scenes were hard to find things because of camera angles. It sure was an easy platinum though...

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This was a real waste of time & money in my opinion, a game I really regret playing (hell, I regret buying the damn thing even more). I'd advise people to avoid this game like the plague, especially fans of the show, you'll be far more disappointed, trust me. Only buy this if you're after a platinum that requires next to no effort.

I'm fairly certain I'm not the only one who thinks this, but this had 'extremely low budget' written all over it, the visuals were comparable to late-PS2 era games, the voice acting was abysmal (as well as just 1 character being voiced by the actor from the show, who was the only decent piece of voice acting) & the stories were very uninteresting (I enjoyed the show by the way).

This was a real waste of time & money in my opinion, a game I really regret playing (hell, I regret buying the damn thing even more). I'd advise people to avoid this game like the plague, especially fans of the show, you'll be far more disappointed, trust me. Only buy this if you're after a platinum that requires next to no effort.

I'm fairly certain I'm not the only one who thinks this, but this had 'extremely low budget' written all over it, the visuals were comparable to late-PS2 era games, the voice acting was abysmal (as well as just 1 character being voiced by the actor from the show, who was the only decent piece of voice acting) & the stories were very uninteresting (I enjoyed the show by the way).

It would seem people like you expect something entirely different from this type of a game. Honestly, it's an okay/decent adventure game based on a procedural crime series, and if that's the mind set you start out with, you're going to get exactly what you expect. If you like it or not, I don't know, depends on if you like that sort of games.

I do think it's valid of you to point out that the voice actors are not the same, because same voice actors is something you'd expect if there are voices. I wouldn't have thought less about the game had it not had voices either, as that's the norm in this genre. I also think it's valid of you to point out that you thought the stories were uninteresting. I honestly can't remember the stories anymore, so no comment from me there. In some adventure games this is the focus, but in many, especially the more HoG related, it is not, often just used as an excuse for why you're doing what. This game had a solid ground formula to follow though, so as long as they followed that, they would be fine.

It sounds like I'm not expecting much from the genre or think it's shit, but I actually enjoy the genre. If story really is important to you etc, I'd check out the new Grim Fandango Remastered game. One of the best games in the genre, and is much farther away from the HoG genre and it's all too predictable nature.

If story really is important to you etc, I'd check out the new Grim Fandango Remastered game.

A friend of mine on PSN said the same thing, it's just knowing how large the game is, I have less than 500 MB left on my Vita, and won't have a PS4 until either late this month or early next month. Plus I have trouble playing on my Vita for extended periods, so would the PS4 version be the better choice?

A friend of mine on PSN said the same thing, it's just knowing how large the game is, I have less than 500 MB left on my Vita, and won't have a PS4 until either late this month or early next month. Plus I have trouble playing on my Vita for extended periods, so would the PS4 version be the better choice?

I heard at least the Vita version had some glitches, but aren't they cross-buy anyways?