What is the last game without trophies you have played?

LabwisCheesecake

Well, I tend to play a couple handheld games and one home console game around the same time (handheld ones while downstairs with my rabbit and out and about, home console when upstairs) so Nintendogs + Cats French Bulldog and Friends (husky starter~), Digimon World DS and... well I'm currently playing a PS3 game that has trophies so the last home console one I played without trophies was...Digimon World (1) on PS1, I think, can't fully remember as I've played a load of games with trophies and Steam games with achievements recently.

Well, I tend to play a couple handheld games and one home console game around the same time (handheld ones while downstairs with my rabbit and out and about, home console when upstairs) so Nintendogs + Cats French Bulldog and Friends (husky starter~), Digimon World DS and... well I'm currently playing a PS3 game that has trophies so the last home console one I played without trophies was...Digimon World (1) on PS1, I think, can't fully remember as I've played a load of games with trophies and Steam games with achievements recently.